Sign in to follow this  
Laton

Modders - whats on the list?

Seems like a good time to start a list of what's in progress and what various modders have planned in order to reduce duplication of effort.

For me:

In progress:

Morane-Sualnier Type L

Planned (in no particular order)

Roland D.II

Relesed

Bristol M.1C rework

Fokker D.VIII

I'd love to see other modders list what they are up to or are planning. I'm not making any exclusive claim to build the stuff on my

"Planned" list :grin: so if anyone else has an urge to build it (or if its already under way) sing out and it can be adjusted as needed.

Edited by Laton

I can supply scale plans for just about any WWI type. Anyone working on a model who needs a set of plans, please send me a private message.

Hi!

Nieuport 28 WIP, will be uploaded next days.

Nieuport 24bis WIP

Will start Nieuport 17, if it isn't on MontyCZ's list.

EmlD

I'm going to be working on a new all sounds updated sound pack if thats ok.....

I'm going to make this one a "sticky". Please try and keep posts limited to WIPs and subjects directly related to same. Also please update your posts when a WIP is finished. :good:

My work in Progress is the Vogesen Terrain, the area from the Swiss Border up to Metz, including Elsass Lothringen. Its in an early development phase.

I know Edward has Flandern Terrain on the board and it is 60% done.

Nieuport N17 on my list, complete with cockpit

post-255-1171533142_thumb.jpg

post-255-1171533150_thumb.jpg

Edited by Monty CZ

Dont know if this is a place for this but... If you like the Dr1 and play on Hard Fm then you wish to try out the new data.ini I have at CA.

I do have permissions from A Team for the mod to be out.

Guest Charles

Halberstadt D.III....

HalbD3WIP.jpg

Seems like a good time to start a list of what's in progress and what various modders have planned in order to reduce duplication of effort.

For me:

In progress:

Morane-Sualnier Type L

Planned (in no particular order)

Roland D.II

Relesed

Bristol M.1C rework

Fokker D.VIII

I'd love to see other modders list what they are up to or are planning. I'm not making any exclusive claim to build the stuff on my

"Planned" list :grin: so if anyone else has an urge to build it (or if its already under way) sing out and it can be adjusted as needed.

Hello Modders,

What FE needs is a Voisen (correct spelling). This was an early war pusher used by the French and Russians. It performed recon and bombing missions and as a pusher had a gun mounted on a tripod that shot down the first Hun plane. A good model exist on Simviation for CSF1. I have incoperated it into CSF2 and FS9. It was underpowered and poor on manuvering. But in the early years it was a stable enough platform to allow an observor to fire a machine gun with enough accuerate shotting to hit a slow moving target.

With the arrival of the Fokker monoplanes this pusher became an easy target.

Also, is there anyone making terrain for Italian, eastern and middle east. These were once done on the old Red Baron 3D game by Munro and I am currently playing in the middle east (Siani and Palestine Fronts) flying for AFC as Ross Smith. The terrain is the RB with desert coloration and no Tanks but Infantry substituted ( what should have been Cavalry) and I fly FS9 as an orientation for what the map should be. I was flying Aero 504 and BE2c in the Suez region and with te arrival of Eindekkers I have countered with flying Bristol Scouts ( a very good plane that was easy to fly, good dogfighter as Hawker demonstrated earlier on the Western Front but was replaced by the ACH2 and Nuieport 11 and many were sent to the middle east) for AFC1 (Australian Flying Corp). The action took place between El Arish (allied captured airfield) and BerShebia (not spelled correctly) (Turks Airfield). The Turks lost the air war (despite having only German pilots, and controling the air). The British remained intense on gaining control despite losses and when Hanley Page bombers arrived did some strategic bombing that was successful as was not seen in any other front in WW1.

Keep up the great work, I wish I had more of a background in Modding. But you are all great and this is a great sim. Norman Prince. :sorry:

Hi!

Hanriot HD-1 is on my list :biggrin:

EmlD

Hi!

Hanriot HD-1 is on my list :biggrin:

EmlD

Now that is great news,if it's as good as your other work I'm sure everyone will love it.

Roland D.VIa

This looks really good, cant wait to fly it, what skin do you intend to use? Is it getting close to completion yet?

Jasta15

For the Expansion Pack....Bridge mod for Verdun terrain is released. Bridge mod for Cambrai is progressing.

Several HD1 skins are done:

Belgian -

Willy Coppens, Jan Olieslagers, Andre de Demeulemeester

Italian-

Silvio Scaroni, Flavio Barracchini, Antonio Bogliolo.

Others are done or near done. WIP continues on damage textures etc.

sinbad.

The birds are here.

Thanks to EmlD.

Thanks to EmlD. The birds are here!

Now that EmlD has given us the HD-1 we need Alpine terrain!

I completey agree.Some nice Austro-Italian front terrain and a few austian aircraft will be most welcome in this new year.

Some nice Austro-Italian front terrain and a few austian aircraft will be most welcome in this new year.

Yees!!! Modders, PLEASE, Hansa brandenburg D. I, Phönix D. I, Albatros D.III Oeffag and Aviatik D.I Berg and Austro-Italian front terrain would be... :clapping::good:

Please, DO IT! For all austro-hungarian planes (and czech aviators)-fans!

Edited by Peeppu