Sign in to follow this  
Showtime_100

Wingmen ...

These guys appear to be absolutely worthless ...

Is there a way to make these guys more aggressive ?

These guys seem to fly around fire off MAYBE 30 rounds total and get 1 hit

and 0 kills and are either shot down or are off joy ridin'. The only way they

seem to get any kills at all is when they drop a bomb.

ALSO ... can these guys not do any ground straffin' ?

Thanks ~

These guys appear to be absolutely worthless ...

Is there a way to make these guys more aggressive ?

These guys seem to fly around fire off MAYBE 30 rounds total and get 1 hit

and 0 kills and are either shot down or are off joy ridin'. The only way they

seem to get any kills at all is when they drop a bomb.

ALSO ... can these guys not do any ground straffin' ?

Thanks ~

I hear you. I have SE5s swarming all over me and everyone else in the Jasta is doing lazy circles above the battle. Their only worth is they eventually get swarmed themselves and sometimes drag a fixated SE5 in front of my guns.

It'd be great if we could fire a flare that commands the wingmen to attack.

LMAO ...

I hear ya , I'm costantly pressin' the tab key and 1 to attack air

and those guys just sortta flutter off somewhere on their own :dntknw:

Maybe the next patch willl bring about a fix for it :grin:

They're not useless all the time but I agree they do seem to swan about doing not much at all at other times. But I have seen them bank away from me after I've given the old TAB1, wing waggle and frantic finger pointing (glad no-one can see me playing !) but not in the direction of the primary targets as I'd instructed .... where the hell are they going ..... watching them closer I see they're off to engage some enemy scouts that I hadn't seen trying to sneak up on us. That's pretty good. The problem is they're shooting accuracy isn't top notch.

are you playing on normal or hard?I play on hard mode and have even been shot down by my wingman when he tried to kill the same target I'm after.

I use hard settings for FM, weapons, landing and enemy skill. Never thought about being shot down by my own wingmen but that may explain why I've died a few times for no apparent reason ..... until now :diablo:

I believe it was established in another similar topic discussion that the wingmen aren't just doing nothing. They are leaving the enemy in your capable hands while they wing down and share wine with some french country lasses in a yet to be discovered tavern.

I believe it was established in another similar topic discussion that the wingmen aren't just doing nothing. They are leaving the enemy in your capable hands while they wing down and share wine with some french country lasses in a yet to be discovered tavern.

Ah yes .... too true Tank .... too true. It's the last time I'll take my wingmen down to my (no longer so secret) tavern on our rostered days off :nono: ..... lol.