Sign in to follow this  
highlyflammable

trying to get back the game that i bought

ive downloaded way too much stuff onto this game and so i want to make it so that its as if i had never played this game before but when i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, everything was still there, how do i fix this?

The uninstall feature will remove default files and directories. If there are files in those directories that the installation didn't put there (read: mods, aircraft, terrain, etc) it leaves those files and their parent directory(s). I'd run the uninstall program > then find the directories that are left behind > rename them or move them to the desktop or my documents folder. Once complete you can run a clean install and all the old files you no longer want won't be there and you should be back to stock settings, files, directories. Of course someone more knowledgeable about the game platform can probably help on specifics, but in general this is how an installation / uninstall works. **Note I suggested renaming the directories or moving them, not deleting them. This way you always retain the data for re-use or to put back if needed. File management is always the owners responsibility.**

Hope this helps.

restart your computer, then rename the folder, then do the clean install