Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

Any word on this "Peacemaker"

Guest Ranger332

b36.jpg

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

6 turnin, 4 burner. Tell ya what, I'd rather see the F-111 or B-47.

Guest Ranger332

that maybe but this is already being worked on for a few months we need to get what we got finished first then on to other things, these skilled ppl can only do so meny things at once,best they complet one thing then move on.

the peacemaker was still in limited operations I saw that on discovery wings...until the 60's.would love to see the planes that are in development get finished.

Oh, definately. I didn't know it was being worked on. I certainly don't expect or want them to drop this project and move to another. That just promotes waste and crappy work. I'd love to see more quality airraft be developed. I wish there was some way to ensure quality control and accurate flight models though.

I agree with Ranger! There are so many projects on the go right now you do not want to see any of them left behind. Any new additions no matter what they are should be welcome even if they are not a personal favorite. I guess it all boils down to the many talented people making the mods. If they want to finish one before moving on to the next it is there choice. Keep the mods coming no matter what they are. I for one appreciate all mods for their time and hard work.

I definately want as many mods as possible released. Unfortunately, I completely hate the way CFS2 modding went. Theres a million crappy aircraft out there, and few packages or campaigns that coherently tie groups of them together.

I want lots of new aircraft, but only if they are quality jobs with accurate flight models. A campaign that utilizes them would be nice as well.

Guest Ranger332

sofar all craft mods fit the time frame, the only one alil out is sync is the A-10 1975 but it fits the last year of the game IDF used some P-51 as FACs till the late 60s. the peacemaker is also in the time frame as a later day bomber platform. so up to now. Some just wernt in the US invantory all the time.