Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

F-22 Raptor, F-35 JSF, F/A-37 Talon

Hello gamers!

any one knows where to download these Aircraft?

-F/A-22 Raptor

-F-35 JSF Vtol

-F/A-37 Talon(from movie stealth)

thnx 4 all!

Raptor and JSF->Not released

Fake Talon -> http://www.zur-tech.com/

There's nothing fake about it at all. It's the 2.0 Beta of the F/A-37 Talon from the stealth film. From what I hear, he's still working on it but, like most things, real life stuff is gets in the way from time to time.

Both JSF and F-22 are works in progress and won't be out for a while. If you want to have a looksee at what is in the process of being developed. Southernap's been kind enough to tackle a regularly updated W.I.P. list which you can find here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=16806

Bear in mind that the lists are quite large and that the most up to date list will be at the bottom of the page. Just read the message from Southernap once you click the link and it should sort you out. :smile:

The JSF HA ! What get's me is people who think it can fit the role of the A-10 :diablo: . No way is it as survivable as the Warthog and it lacks the punch. BOOOOO. Just say no to plastic jets. :tomato: Except the Gripen and Eurofighter. :biggrin:

Edited by Atreides

Na I'll just equip my Mach 4 P. Shooter (P= Paper) with PAIM-PM-Sidewinder (Paper Aim - Paper Missile - Sidewinder)...

It'll pwn you kids! Can't fly too well in the rain though.. has a tendency to fall to pieces (not sure why)..

On the subject of weather... it's too bad we can't get snow to fall in the game or even get Lightning to strike and hear its booms... that would be interesting to have to dodge lightning bolts while trying to intercept or nail a ground target... W00H00!

The JSF HA ! What get's me is people who think it can fit the role of the A-10 :diablo: . No way is it as survivable as the Warthog and it lacks the punch. BOOOOO. Just say no to plastic jets. :tomato: Except the Gripen and Eurofighter. :biggrin:

The JSF is a going to be a damn good plane. One of our valued modders here works in the JSF program. He gives us good info about it from time to time {non classified stuff} and so far I am throughly impressed with it.

"Fake" :rolleyes: F/A-37 Talon is available at the above listed website...

...And hold onto your bloomers... there will be a v3 release coming "very soon". ;)

The JSF is a going to be a damn good plane. One of our valued modders here works in the JSF program. He gives us good info about it from time to time {non classified stuff} and so far I am throughly impressed with it.

Would diagrams with cross sections of the fuselage and wings be something he could give us? Nothing about components, just the body shape to model it accurately.

I was going to start work on porting a JSF from a source model on turbosquid, since I haven't found good enough resources to build one from scratch, to an accurate enough representation to avoid taking tons of flak from whiners. I'll be showing my progress on something pretty that I've been working on soon that should make a nice adversary ;)

Oh, it'll be a good plane, but it could never fill the A-10's job. Low and slow tank busting isn't exactly what you'd want to do with a brand new stealth fighter.

Edited by eraser_tr

All joking aside I'm sure it's great, no matter what it's sceptics think. But, is it really as survivable as the warthog ? Can it carry the same number of weapons as the hog ? It's just sucks that they're retiring the hog, just like the untimely reitrement of the Tomcat, I guess I'll always love the older battle proven warriors.

It's just sucks that they're retiring the hog,

afaik the 'hog is going to be around for a long time yet?

I dunno Dave, it might turn out to be a good plane, but many of the partner nations are getting screwed in the program at the moment even the UK, whose aircraft are supposed to have parity of importance with US copies being that they're a tier 1 partner. And the biggest problem with a "one type fits all" approach in the past has been that the aircraft in question can't fulfill the very specific roles required of it. The F-111 is our case in point.

When you consider that the JSF is aimed at the following aircraft: A-10, F-16,F/A-18A-D, F-111, GR9/AV-8B Harriers, GR3 Jaguars, and maybe some of the older types of Tornado, it's got some big shoes to fill and in two cases (A-10 and F-111) would be impractical to do so. I think it'd make a great Viper/Hornet replacement but to replace all of these aircraft will make it a "Jack of all trades, master of none."

Here's a link to some critical analysis with an Australian point of view (sorry, I tried looking for some more general links but all I found were links to bitching and backbiting with the standard "JSF sucks!" "No you suck for not liking JSF!" and the rest of that crap)

http://www.ausairpower.net/jsf.html

whoa,

so many replies in as short as a 10 hrs.!

anyways,

the reason why i like to try out these new jets in WoE,

is that i want to see their capabilities.

oh.

does that su-27 project aircraft has the capabiltiy to do cobras?(Pugachev is an expert russian pilot who has done the cobra maneuvre)

also want to know where to get an AV-8B us marines harrier?

or the V-22 osprey?

kinda sick and tired of the old jumpies.

also, in the stealth movie, has anyone given any consideration to make the UCAV "EDI"?(also vtol)

is the F/A-37 has vtol capabilties(in the movie, talons hover to refuel)

Raptor and JSF->Not released

Fake Talon -> http://www.zur-tech.com/

thnks for the link.

have downloaded and now trying it on my WoE.

i also wnat to know if the Su-35 (flanker with canards, also the oppenent in stealth) has been in the works.

also want to know if the ff planes are available or in the works:

-Israeli/U.S.:

*Lavi

*F-16I Soufa

*F-15E Strike Eagle (with conformal tanks)

-China/Taiwan/other:

*J-10(chinese copy of Lavi)

*IDF fighter

hope they are concidering the developement of the loser jet in the jsf competition,

the XF-32.

its ugly but still wan to see if it flies nice.

the jsf i think would fulfil the job of the f-16 for the air force, and f-18 for the navy.

why on earth did they still make th superhornet?

while the jsf is on the way?

still puzzled on that.

maybe corporate warfare.

(Mcdonnell douglas VS lockheed martin)

anyways i forgot to ask if there is a superbug(F/A-18E) ready for download?

Alrighty... two things that'll solve most of your questions. This link here:

...will give you info on just about every modern aircraft (give or take) and it's relation to SFP being either released, work in progress, or unavailable. Second, if you see there are aircraft you want to d-load, go straight to the downloads section at the top of the screen and look in the appropriate section (in this case the Thirdwire Series (SF/WOV/WOE/WWI) section). The add-on aircraft are divided into the appropriated eras Modern, Cold war, WW2 or WW1. Helicopters has it's own section.

Now as for the other questions... (deep breathe :shout: )

1. No VTOL for the Switchblade (F/A-37) as of yet, also no EDI

2. No V-22 thus far...

3. Pugachev's cobra isn't in the game as such, however, pulling your nose up in high alpha aircraft and inducing stall is one way of perfoming this move in the SFP series.

4.*Lavi <<------No, or at least if anyone's working on it, they haven't spoken up. It's a P.O.S. anyways IMHO :smile:

*F-16I Soufa <<------------------ In downloads

*F-15E Strike Eagle (with conformal tanks) <<------------------ In downloads

*J-10(chinese copy of Lavi) <<------------------ Not a Lavi copy, W.I.P. last I heard

*IDF fighter <<------------------ If that's the FC-1/17 might be in dev, not sure

5. There's a Su-27 in the works by Marcfighter and those lovely Frenchies@ CheckSix. Gonna take a while, but worth it!!!!! Su-30/35/37 may, i repeat, MAY come out after that. Don't hold your breathe though :smile:

6. Boeing's XF-32 has been put on hold indefinitely. Those they are developing it as an in-house project, but only in concept.

7. SuperHornet was born out of the A-12 Avenger/NATF fiasco. Originally designed as an improvement to earlier Hornets, it became a stop-gap to produce both air defence fighter and improved strike platform after the cancellation of the NATF (essentially a navalised F-22) and due to the realisation that the US navy's mud moving capabilities lagged behind the USAF during the Gulf War.

With contractors not being able to produce a new platform before 2020, Boeing(or whoever it was at the time MDC?) proposed a larger, more capable version of the Hornet as an interim platform to replace the A-6/A-7 in ground pounding and the F-14D in the air defence roles. Despite the fact it is actually a new design that incorporates newer technologies, design philosophies including a limited degree of stealthing, it was sold to Congress as "improved model" and therefore a low risk design compared with tendering for new designs. It is essentially a larger and much improved F/A-18C/D but apparantly isn't quite as potent as the F-14D. It doesn't have AIM-54 capability, but the Tomcat had limited datalink cabability and no AESA, so the tradeoff was considered acceptable. It also fits into the USN/USAF doctrine of the "High/Low mix" with carriers embarking a combination of light and heavier fighters (just as the USAF uses the F-15/F-16 combination)

Awwwww... Kazamashin! You beat me to the punch :biggrin:

Contrary to popular opinion, I do actually get out of the house! :smile: So to the pub I go!

Alrighty... two things that'll solve most of your questions. This link here:

...will give you info on just about every modern aircraft (give or take) and it's relation to SFP being either released, work in progress, or unavailable. Second, if you see there are aircraft you want to d-load, go straight to the downloads section at the top of the screen and look in the appropriate section (in this case the Thirdwire Series (SF/WOV/WOE/WWI) section). The add-on aircraft are divided into the appropriated eras Modern, Cold war, WW2 or WW1. Helicopters has it's own section.

Now as for the other questions... (deep breathe :shout: )

1. No VTOL for the Switchblade (F/A-37) as of yet, also no EDI

2. No V-22 thus far...

3. Pugachev's cobra isn't in the game as such, however, pulling your nose up in high alpha aircraft and inducing stall is one way of perfoming this move in the SFP series.

4.*Lavi <<------No, or at least if anyone's working on it, they haven't spoken up. It's a P.O.S. anyways IMHO :smile:

*F-16I Soufa <<------------------ In downloads

*F-15E Strike Eagle (with conformal tanks) <<------------------ In downloads

*J-10(chinese copy of Lavi) <<------------------ Not a Lavi copy, W.I.P. last I heard

*IDF fighter <<------------------ If that's the FC-1/17 might be in dev, not sure

5. There's a Su-27 in the works by Marcfighter and those lovely Frenchies@ CheckSix. Gonna take a while, but worth it!!!!! Su-30/35/37 may, i repeat, MAY come out after that. Don't hold your breathe though :smile:

6. Boeing's XF-32 has been put on hold indefinitely. Those they are developing it as an in-house project, but only in concept.

7. SuperHornet was born out of the A-12 Avenger/NATF fiasco. Originally designed as an improvement to earlier Hornets, it became a stop-gap to produce both air defence fighter and improved strike platform after the cancellation of the NATF (essentially a navalised F-22) and due to the realisation that the US navy's mud moving capabilities lagged behind the USAF during the Gulf War.

With contractors not being able to produce a new platform before 2020, Boeing(or whoever it was at the time MDC?) proposed a larger, more capable version of the Hornet as an interim platform to replace the A-6/A-7 in ground pounding and the F-14D in the air defence roles. Despite the fact it is actually a new design that incorporates newer technologies, design philosophies including a limited degree of stealthing, it was sold to Congress as "improved model" and therefore a low risk design compared with tendering for new designs. It is essentially a larger and much improved F/A-18C/D but apparantly isn't quite as potent as the F-14D. It doesn't have AIM-54 capability, but the Tomcat had limited datalink cabability and no AESA, so the tradeoff was considered acceptable. It also fits into the USN/USAF doctrine of the "High/Low mix" with carriers embarking a combination of light and heavier fighters (just as the USAF uses the F-15/F-16 combination)

Awwwww... Kazamashin! You beat me to the punch :biggrin:

Contrary to popular opinion, I do actually get out of the house! :smile: So to the pub I go!

gee thanks......

just curious, if anyone playing thridwire series has encountered Sentou yousei yukikaze anime?

just interested to know if anyone has tried to make aircraft based from this anime film.

gee thanks......

just curious, if anyone playing thridwire series has encountered Sentou yousei yukikaze anime?

just interested to know if anyone has tried to make aircraft based from this anime film.

Yea..i had weird feelings after watching the OAV. Some of the futuristic planes look cool but the storyline and characters are so strange.

I dunno Dave, it might turn out to be a good plane, but many of the partner nations are getting screwed in the program at the moment even the UK, whose aircraft are supposed to have parity of importance with US copies being that they're a tier 1 partner. And the biggest problem with a "one type fits all" approach in the past has been that the aircraft in question can't fulfill the very specific roles required of it. The F-111 is our case in point.

When you consider that the JSF is aimed at the following aircraft: A-10, F-16,F/A-18A-D, F-111, GR9/AV-8B Harriers, GR3 Jaguars, and maybe some of the older types of Tornado, it's got some big shoes to fill and in two cases (A-10 and F-111) would be impractical to do so. I think it'd make a great Viper/Hornet replacement but to replace all of these aircraft will make it a "Jack of all trades, master of none."

Here's a link to some critical analysis with an Australian point of view (sorry, I tried looking for some more general links but all I found were links to bitching and backbiting with the standard "JSF sucks!" "No you suck for not liking JSF!" and the rest of that crap)

http://www.ausairpower.net/jsf.html

I disagree and I will tell you why....stealth.......that will be the difference. By the way the A-10 isn't going anywhere anytime soon, point in case the A-10C is in testing. But as a strike aircraft, the JSF will surpass all the above in weapons and technology. F-111 is old, very old, not enough airframes airworthy to use safely in a war. I am a huge F-111 fan and somewhat of an expert. With all the fatigue issues the Pig is having most are spending more time on the ground than in the air. Also all those can be seen easily via radar. The JSF will kill you dead and you will never knew it was it that killed you. That is just one of the many reasons its going to be a good plane. When JSF Aggie gets back from Pax River NAS he can fill you in more than I can.

Eraser IIRC he said he couldn't without getting into trouble.

Sentou Yousei Yukikaze kicks ass, although, I never did quite get the ending. It was very... Neon Genesis-esque...

I read an interview with the guy who wrote the Yukikaze books and the art director from the series and they both spoke about taking either existing designs, or unflyable designs and basing the aircraft in the show on those. Hence the double fuselage looking Sukhoi contraption, the Super Silth and the design Yukikaze transferred into in the second (third?) episode onwards. Personally, I liked those Japanese carrier jets, the Eurofighter looking things. It's a shame no one has tried building one. My 3dms skills are still kinda crappy...

Eraser IIRC he said he couldn't without getting into trouble.

Buying a model off of turbosquid and making the necessary modifications is a far better idea than sending jsf aggie to leavenworth.

Yea..i had weird feelings after watching the OAV. Some of the futuristic planes look cool but the storyline and characters are so strange.

it would be so cool if sumone made thirdwire capable SAF jets..

and no i dont want JAM aircraft.......

They do seem to vibrate in flight, so it would be very difficult to simulate it it Thirdwire games.

any other exotic aircraft i would like to know if available or in the works are:

-firefox

-airwolf(lol)

-F-23

F-29

it would be so cool if sumone made thirdwire capable SAF jets..

and no i dont want JAM aircraft.......

They do seem to vibrate in flight, so it would be very difficult to simulate it it Thirdwire games.

any other exotic aircraft i would like to know if available or in the works are:

-firefox

-airwolf(lol)

-F-23

F-29

What's an F-23? :tongue:

gallery_279_43_77071.jpg