Sign in to follow this  
LeadZeppelin

Add-on Aircraft for WOV

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum, new to WOV but have some experience with flight sims. I have bought WOV just recently and although I have not seen it all yet, I am delighted with this sim so far and the fact that it covers the airwar over Vietnam. Finally able to fly the Thud. I have also discovered some good sites where add-on aircraft can be downloaded, but have not been able to locate the venerable F-105G Weasel. Does anybody know if such add-on already exists and if so where to look?

Thanks much, good hunting "....and kill Migs"

Jos (LeadZeppelin)

Thanks Showtime 100, I'll check that out.

I have some problems getting into this site at the monent though.

You can get the F-105"Weasel" pak here in the Downloads section. Third Wire Series>Add on Aircraft>Cold War Aircraft

>page 5, towards bottom of page. The pak contains the 105F's(early&late) and the 105G.

Hi chaps-

Sorry to butt in- not sure if you know the answers to this but used the column5 website and got the two NATO upgrades- but I have 2 q's

- is there a JP233 weapons pack for the Tornado sim

- is there a fix to sort out the voices- i.e. change from US to UK?

Sorry again

S

You can get the F-105"Weasel" pak here in the Downloads section. Third Wire Series>Add on Aircraft>Cold War Aircraft

>page 5, towards bottom of page. The pak contains the 105F's(early&late) and the 105G.

Got it Bwf. Great!. I had been looking at the subcategories only and did not see the F-105. As I said I am a newbe to this site. Now let's weasel out some of these SAM sites.

Thanks again!