Hokay, I've been running with an outdated service pack and the older weapons pack than the one available on this site, reason being that some aircraft's take the MIG-21 F13 for example would end up with no weapons at all :sorry: after what I "THINK" was the right installation of Service Pack and ofcourse the latest weapons pack. So I uninstalled and re-installed with the older pack and got everything working, or so I thought until I attempted to fly another favourite of mine, the F-15I but could not launch any LGB's which I suspect is clearly eith a service pack or me not having the latest weapons pack issue.

I've accessed the knowlege base and read the patching order and keep on seeing SP4 being mentioned but when I go to thirdwire's website I don't see a clear SP4. Which one the patches is SP4 for SFP1 ?

Here's the url

Support

Can anyone help this newb ? Please ! Thanks in advance.

Edited by Atreides

Hokay, I've been running with an outdated service pack and the older weapons pack than the one available on this site, reason being that some aircraft's take the MIG-21 F13 for example would end up with no weapons at all :sorry: after what I "THINK" was the right installation of Service Pack and ofcourse the latest weapons pack. So I uninstalled and re-installed with the older pack and got everything working, or so I thought until I attempted to fly another favourite of mine, the F-15I but could not launch any LGB's which I suspect is clearly eith a service pack or me not having the latest weapons pack issue.

I've accessed the knowlege base and read the patching order and keep on seeing SP4 being mentioned but when I go to thirdwire's website I don't see a clear SP4. Which one the patches is SP4 for SFP1 ?

Here's the url

Support

Can anyone help this newb ? Please ! Thanks in advance.

The 8.30.06 is the latest patch:

http://thirdwire.com/downloads_sfp1.htm

What you might do is take a look at the aircraft's data.ini and look for the weapons section, then look to see which countires are assigned. You might check to see if "Soviet", for example is present. Try that and see if you still don't see weapons showing up.

You should also have a look here:

Weapons Pak Knowledge & Aircraft Database

On the 'Aircraft Database' page, is a boatload of updated data and loadout inis, all corrected for use with the latest weapons pak, with country specific style loadouts and such like.

It'll save you a buttload of brain work :)

Maintained by Bunyap, with updates by me and a few others.

Mind you, not all the birds have been "fixed" yet, but this'll get you going.

Wrench

Kevin Stein