the su-34 platypus would probably be a great plane, i think it came into service very recently like a month ago

also the f-101 vodoo would be a great plane

It's already on the WIP list, someone just hasn't gotten to it.

But also what about the F-15 ACTIVE (S/MTD)?

With its canards and TV nozzles I think it would be interesting to have it fitted for the game.

at least maybe considered to be put on the WIP list so that someone can take a look at it for later

Or maybe its extensions

F-15 IFCS

F-15 MANX

While I understand these were mainly for tests and research purposes (from what I have read).. it would still be cool to fly around in one (for some reason I have a thing for canard wings.. oh and the TV nozzles are nice to)

and maybe the X-29A plane? If I am correct is derived from the F-16 with reverse wings?

Edited by raidenandsolid

Would be nice if we have enough modders to give all d planes equal treatment. X-29 based on F-5A with F-16 main gear and F-18 engine.

From the Brit POV- TSR2 would be a good one and I'd love to take a Vulcan for a spin.

SW

CF-105 AVRO Arrow, Tupolev TU-28 Fiddler, Tupolev TU-22 M3, A5/Q5 Fantan and last but DEFINETLY not least the gorgeous MIG-35, would take me one step closer to flight sim bliss. :grin: quick link for the 35

MIG-35 Flight

Or this prototype MIG behemoth

E-152 A

Edited by Atreides

the Mig-35 is also known as the Mig-29 OVT (formely know).. and the Mig-29 OVT is already released here in downloads under Modern Aircraft/Migs

However it needs a better skin job as I stated somewhere else that the inside of the engines have no texture but are a blank white. also even though the Mig-35/29 OVT has thrust vectoring I didn't see any of it on the model I dled here

also even though the Mig-35/29 OVT has thrust vectoring I didn't see any of it on the model I dled here

You cannot add an animation via editing a data in ifile, unless the animations are available in the 3D model, to begin with. Also, thrust vectoring nozzles which are keyed to the pitch, yaw, and roll axis aren't working properly at present, at least in as far as player controlled aircraft are concerned.

The AI is another matter...

The damned AI has no problem with pitch-axis linked thrust vectoring. I've had my ass handed to me from time to time by a "prototype" model that I'm working on :biggrin:

gallery_279_43_47615.jpg

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=3512

Check that link to the dl file for the Mig-29 OVT.. he says he somehow managed to get thrust-vectoring and improved handling. While I agree with the improved handling, obviously you know what I disagree with.

In any case a re-skin is much needed for that craft.

Oh and nice picture by-the-by.