I know that WOV has a B-52D stock, but does anyone plan to work on a new 3rd party model, or finish the beta of the B-52G that has been released? This would be great for people with SFP1,SFG, or WOE.

I believe that there is a B-52 that is currently a WIP from Prowler1111 solely for the SF/WOV/WOE series.

A B-52D titled "Big Belly" was just released yesterday, although it does not show up for me at all, although it has all the files it needs.. I don't understand why though..

I put the effects, flight, sound, etc. etc. in the right spot and still nothing popped up.. (I managed to make the WOE Stock B-52D fly fine.. but this mod doesn't work at all.

Edited by raidenandsolid

I think the reason the Big Belly B-52 didn't show up was because it was designed to use the WOV B-52D lods. I don't know if those ones are any different from the WOE ones though...I didn't even know that WOE came with a B-52D (I have SFP1, so it doesn't make much of a difference).

The WoE B-52D uses the same model as WoV.

I see, well then I guess I won't be able to use it after all.. *sigh*..

The Thirdwire B-52D is a low-poly model with a low-res skin, and has an awkward FM, anyway. Prowler's model will undoubtedly be worth the price of admission when he releases it.

gallery_279_43_17036.jpg

So his B-52 will have an improved FM? Phew...flying the current B-52G/H makes me seasick! Fubar, didn't you say you would post a new B-52 FM soon? Anyway I'm looking forward to Prowler's mdel to be released.

So his B-52 will have an improved FM? Phew...flying the current B-52G/H makes me seasick! Fubar, didn't you say you would post a new B-52 FM soon? Anyway I'm looking forward to Prowler's mdel to be released.

Have you tried the B-52G AI sympathetic roll rate mod by "Guest"? It does improve AI and Player control of the

G/H models and also works for the D model. I've tried the mod with the 52D and noticed a definite improvement

in handeling. Something to try if you haven't already. The mod is in the ThirdWire DL section, Object Mods, bottom

of last page(13).

See I'm not the only one waiting for a truely flyable B-52, lol.

I tried the B-52G AI sympathetic roll rate mod and it still pitches up and down too much to want to fly it. Guess I'll just wait for Prowler's model.