Sign in to follow this  
Jasta15

Bloody April 1917

Bloody April 1917:

This was an era in the air war of WW1 that surely must appeal to most FE followers? What is in place for this part of the air conflict?

We have the German aircraft (AlbIII), just need the 'Bloody April' skins, in-particular the Jasta 11's with the Richthofen brothers, Wolff, Schafer, Allmenroder, Mohnicke, Brauneck etc.....

On the British front we really only have the BE2 a 1914 aircraft or the DH2 an early 1916 aircraft and the French have the Spad VII & Nieuport 17 on the way (April 1917 Skins?). Maybe some British 2 seaters or a Sopwith Pup would be the only 1917 additions?

As anyone else got an angle on this or plans for a campaign?

What if any is the WIP with respect to new aircraft and skins of the period???

Thanks

Jasta15

Edited by Jasta15

Bloody April 1917:

This was an era in the air war of WW1 that surely must appeal to most FE followers? What is in place for this part of the air conflict?

We have the German aircraft (AlbIII), just need the 'Bloody April' skins, in-particular the Jasta 11's with the Richthofen brothers, Wolff, Schafer, Allmenroder, Mohnicke, Brauneck etc.....

On the British front we really only have the BE2 a 1914 aircraft or the DH2 an early 1916 aircraft and the French have the Spad VII & Nieuport 17 on the way (April 1917 Skins?). Maybe some British 2 seaters or a Sopwith Pup would be the only 1917 additions?

As anyone else got an angle on this or plans for a campaign?

What if any is the WIP with respect to new aircraft and skins of the period???

Thanks

Jasta15

Well, ironically I've already started skinning Jasta 11 Albs from April, 1917. I'm using Tex's DIIIs. I've done four so far, and I plan on releasing them in one package, unless the file size is too ridiculous.

Here's a WiP:

img00009.jpg

Id like to see a full 1917 plane set so that we could create a big 1917 mod.

What Id like to see is something like column5´s Nato fighters mods for WoE.

So Id see the package containing Planes, Ground Objects, Weapons, Skins, Missions and Campaings.

Tex

Great to hear from Tex & JFM concerning Bloody April, I assume that no one else has any other WIP on this period???