Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

Exotic/Fictional/Stealth Aircraft

hello..

just like to know if there are available or in progress exotic or stealth aircraft or helicopter available for the thirdwire series like the ff:

>F-117 Nighthawk

>RAH-66 Comanche

>B-2 Spirit

>SR-71 Blackbird

>UI-4045 Aurora

>B-1B Lancer

>Tu-160 Blackjack

>MiG 1.42 (MFI)

>Iranian Shafagh Fighter

>Iranian Saegheh fighter

>F-26 Stalma

I made a B-2 model but i am not sure if some one is working on it, but I know that the F-117A is in WIP,

I think the Tu-160 is in the works, or I think it is a rumor. The rest i don't know and maybe i have some thing in the works

(cough" s#u ^&39 cough") :blush2:

Where's the B-2 model? If nobody else is, I would like to work on it.

hello..

just like to know if there are available or in progress exotic or stealth aircraft or helicopter available for the thirdwire series like the ff:

>F-117 Nighthawk

>RAH-66 Comanche

>B-2 Spirit

>SR-71 Blackbird

>UI-4045 Aurora

>B-1B Lancer

>Tu-160 Blackjack

>MiG 1.42 (MFI)

>Iranian Shafagh Fighter

>Iranian Saegheh fighter

>F-26 Stalma

Again, see the Works In Progress sticky. It gets updated, the info on whether, or whether not an aircraft is, or will be available will be in there. You also forgot to mention Firefox or the YF-19 and YF-21 from Macross Plus :smile:

Gerald14 was also kind enough to make a model of the Su-47 Berkut, sadly, no-one has developed it :cray:

Ooo, yeah!

The Wobbly Goblin! :good:

I don't reckon I've flown that beast since MicroProse's iteration on the Amiga.

Or was there a 3rd party one for Jane's USNF?

Either way, it's been a while, and this one is lookin' mighty fine Fubar...

i would like to see simulated planes such as the vf-0/sv-51 of macross zero, and the planes from yukikaze

maybe someday

This is slightly O/T but I'd like to see some newer adversary aircraft, some late model adversary Sukoi's would be nice. Would be a little more challenging than knocking off Mig-17's, 21's and 23's while flying our latest A/C (F-15, 16, 14, 18, etc).

Please don't flame me for posting this, I admit I haven't contributed anything to modding or skinning, etc.. Trust me it's not out of not wanting to, work sixty hours a week and wish I had more time to contribute. Barely gives me enough time to fly. Thanks to all the modders out there for all the mods that are out, I just don't want to seem unappreciative. I've had a lot of fun with this sim when I do get the time to fly.

Sp2

Actually, you're quit normal - like most of us.

Now the modders, there's a strange breed. :smile:

Good on ya fellas! And thanks for all your work.

This is slightly O/T but I'd like to see some newer adversary aircraft, some late model adversary Sukoi's would be nice. Would be a little more challenging than knocking off Mig-17's, 21's and 23's while flying our latest A/C (F-15, 16, 14, 18, etc).

Please don't flame me for posting this, I admit I haven't contributed anything to modding or skinning, etc.. Trust me it's not out of not wanting to, work sixty hours a week and wish I had more time to contribute. Barely gives me enough time to fly. Thanks to all the modders out there for all the mods that are out, I just don't want to seem unappreciative. I've had a lot of fun with this sim when I do get the time to fly.

Sp2

thats alright if you havent contributed anything...

as long as you play the game,its enough......

i have not contributed any mods or skins,

but i enjoy using the mods and aircraft available here....

sukhoi's Su-27 Flanker is in the works right now,

along with its canard and thrust vector equipped brother, the Su-33/35

latest MiG variants(except for the MiG's answer to the S-47 Berkut FSW fighter, the delta winged, twin engined MiG 1.44/42 MFI)

are available on the downloads section.

hope you enjoy what they all made.........

gallery_279_22_20328.jpg

is this nighthawk ready or not?

i hope it is really invisible to IR and radar....

(i cant fight in this!, but i sure can sneak in with two 2kpounders....)

ok new topic...

anyone here knows what software, or anything neede to start my own skinning projects?

ty....

For skinning, the main programs to go for are Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, none of them come cheap, and the latest versions can be quite pricey. However, if you're not looking to splash out a few bob, there's another free skinning program called the Gimp that several skinners in the community have been very happy with. If its skinning you're really looking to go into, head on over to www.simmerspaintshop.com for some great help and tutorials for flight sim skinning.

Not. It's another one of wpnssgts works.

Skinning, Adobe photoshop, Paintshop Pro or freely available, The Gimp. All excellent bitmap based image editing programs.

Those stealth planbes are not really invisible, they have a small radar echo, look at the nighhawk wich was shot down over Serbia by an old russian SAM.. But lookin forward to this!!!

And a B2 has to avoid radarstations so they are not really invisible..

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Those stealth planbes are not really invisible, they have a small radar echo, look at the nighhawk wich was shot down over Serbia by an old russian SAM.. But lookin forward to this!!!

And a B2 has to avoid radarstations so they are not really invisible..

i knew of it....

the downed nighthawk....

it could not be stealthy when sighted in another angle...

only head-on stealthiness is garranteed

same with the raptor i think

but i just cant wait for the jsf and the raptor....

you have to think of stealth as the effect of a light on a disco ball (for all those older folks here :grin: ) The light represents the radar station and when it hits the ball it is scattered everywhere. What you dont want is the light to be reflected right back at the source but it occaisonaly happens.