Sign in to follow this  
Keegan

Forst Eagles Multiplayer Support

Hello all, I am new to this game and love it. However, I cant seem to get the multiplayer to work. Is there a specific trick or IP address that I need to get it to work over the internet.

Thanks

Hello all, I am new to this game and love it. However, I cant seem to get the multiplayer to work. Is there a specific trick or IP address that I need to get it to work over the internet.

Thanks

You can use Hyperlobby, or Hamachi to play in a virtual LAN (I prefer the second option). The coop mode run only if you eliminate the S.e.5a from object/aircraft folder (I don't know why...).

I search players for multip...so if you want I'm here :good:

Great I will give it a try today. Hope others will engage and service this target.

If I remember right the SE5 has some major glitches on frame rates when fireing ghuns and such. Im guessing it makes online game play bad.

Hi Firecage,

Well, for me the game won't even load in Coop with the SE5A in. So I doubt it's an FPS thing. There's presumably some bug in the aircraft data that causes FE to believe there's a non-matching aircraft in the mix. Or some such.