is there an extraction tool to get to the loadout inis. for they call for these in the static aircraft folders

If I understand you correctly, your YAP statics do not have the loadout inis. There is a detailed READ ME that explains the process of installing statics that comes with the YAP downloads.

You can simply copy the loadout ini from the corresponding flyable aircraft folder to the static folder, along with the skins etc.

If thats not the case, go to the SF/WOV utilities section here at CA and get the SFPE1 extractor. Its universal for SF/WOV.

Anymore problems, you should check with our customer service department, www.yankeeairpirate.net

Edited by eightlein

If I understand you correctly, your YAP statics do not have the loadout inis. There is a detailed READ ME that explains the process of installing statics that comes with the YAP downloads.

You can simply copy the loadout ini from the corresponding flyable aircraft folder to the static folder, along with the skins etc.

If thats not the case, go to the SF/WOV utilities section here at CA and get the SFPE1 extractor. Its universal for SF/WOV.

Anymore problems, you should check with our customer service department, www.yankeeairpirate.net

well i went to copy the loadout inis over but they are not in the original folders.Also im running version 07.05.05

Edited by Darrin

well i went to copy the loadout inis over but they are not in the original folders

Doesnt matter what version you have concerning the YAP AC loadouts. Curious, which AC/Missions did not have the loadouts? Since every YAP AC has the loadouts due to them being mission specific.

Edited by eightlein

Doesnt matter what version you have concerning the YAP AC loadouts. Curious, which AC/Missions did not have the loadouts? Since every YAP AC has the loadouts due to them being mission specific.

F-4d,f-4e,f105d plus i have no f105 tdy to work with

F-4d,f-4e,f105d plus i have no f105 tdy to work with

get ahold of Zerocinco at the email yankeeairpirate.net. I have contacted him to let him know of your situation.

SNAFU somewhere.

get ahold of Zerocinco at the email yankeeairpirate.net. I have contacted him to let him know of your situation.

SNAFU somewhere.

well did what i could but seems to ctd upon trying to load game now so starting from scratch keep fingers crossed

well did what i could but seems to ctd upon trying to load game now so starting from scratch keep fingers crossed

We ran YAP on all versions and was good to go. We currently are patched up with no problems. Check your Direct X for starts.

We ran YAP on all versions and was good to go. We currently are patched up with no problems. Check your Direct X for starts.

so far so good every things in the game and missions are loading,now on to the static aircraft any hints on making the loadouts. :clapping:

so far so good every things in the game and missions are loading,now on to the static aircraft any hints on making the loadouts. :clapping:

well it was quite simple i missed getting missions 1-10 this answered everything my bad sorry for the headaches -D- :rolleyes: