Sign in to follow this  
NeverEnough

Flanker in the House

The Su-27 for WOE is HERE NOW! Its available at Marcfighters site. I'm downloading as I type this. Life is GOOD!

Damn that is a kickass plane. Well worth the wait. Extremely well done Marcfighter and team!

Marcelo's site is one of our partner sites. We're lucky to have him aboard. His site can be found on our front page in the "partner site's" area in the top right hand corner. Just click the "MarcFighters" banner.

http://combatace.com

A direct link to MarcFighters is listed above as well, but knowing where to find the link might help in the future too. :)

An amazing Flanker those guys should be extremely proud!

Ok, not to sound like a broken record today, but...can this also be used in SPF1?

Ok, not to sound like a broken record today, but...can this also be used in SPF1?

It will definietely work in all 3 Thirdwire jet sims (SF, WoV, and WoE), as long as they are patched up to date, which is a requirement in order to support the Su-27's avionics.

That's music to my ears Fubar! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. OutStanding work!!! It's like Christmas in February!! I can't decide if I want to shoot it, or fly it more :clapping::good:

I must download when I get home, so I may smite the Eagle killers!

Cheers, Marcelo!

:good:

Fly it more. Shooting at it isn't a good idea, this thing is a beast. and too good looking to see in flames( better it than my tomkitty though!)

Took her out for some acrobatics. Damn!

Things just got a whole lot more dangerous for NATO in SF.

Let the skinning begin!

It's great work and another good target to shot at! :p

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I think I had a heart attack when I saw this thread title.

Well, this plane is just great! I took her out a few more times; really fantastic; that sucker can turn. On the flip side, I've fought against it, but am yet to dogfight against it...haven't built up the confidence to let it inside the range of my AIM-54's...yet...:biggrin:

Edit: I've gotten into a couple fast 2V2's Tomcats on Flankers. It's almost frustrating how much more thrust and maneuverability the Flanker has than the Alpha Tomcat. At the same time, for me anyhow, I've noticed the AI actually puts itself at disadvantage for the same reason. The Flankers will go into the vertical on me, and after a few twists and turns, gunning for position and as my 'Cat's running low on speed, the Flanker will shoot way out infront of me, trying to rotate the nose above me; I just stand the 'Cat on its engines and get a perfect AIM-9 shot every time (got a few screens.) Maybe I can get my friend in the cockpit of the Flanker next weekend when I have time to MP; that ought to tap the immense potential of the airframe. Again, kickass plane guys!

Edited by Caesar

"All your Eagles are belong to us"

Sincerely,

Flanker's

Work= A+

Satisfaction= Satisfied

Great job on the plane.

For the win!

This is what happens when developers take their time to finish a model, and release it as a complete model with its very own cockpit and unique avionics.

Speaking of Avionics....any explanation of the HUD symbology?

Oh, man, is this thing nice. This is the nicest plane in my stable.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Man, I had a day off work yesterday, I should have taken it today instead!! Alrighty, I've already got a couple of new skins made for this... just waiting for a reply...

Hey Guyz,i was thinking about the precision of the russian míssiles,and in WOE,the AAM are so sucetible to countermesures.The Vympel R-77 and R-27 are great,but in game dont have to comparete wich the AIM-9,and 120.

in the real life the new versions of R-77 can be comparated wich MBDA meteor.

XD

and......the marcfighters are the Su-27Sk?

or standart version?

good flight for all!

she is early standard but r77 capable......su27sk in the works

Guest simmaniac

I got the chance to see this magnificent aircraft in an airshow staged in July 1998 at the Tel-Aviv beach promenade, celebrating the 50th annivresary of the Israeli air force. The aircraft belonged to the Ukrainiann air force, if my memory serves me right. The sheer power of the engines was awsome, so much so I thought my ribcage was about to burst open. The aeorbatics were top notch, although it did not perform the Cobra. All maneuvers were performed flawlessly with ease. It was undobtedly the star of the show.

LOL...was flying this bird head to head against the F-16NDC and was watching all my missiles fly past my prey (I'm sounding like the Dogfights show now) so I know just what you mean on the missiles thang. However my 30mm didn't let me down. :victory:

The Su-27 for WOE is HERE NOW! Its available at Marcfighters site. I'm downloading as I type this. Life is GOOD!

Flew it around last night. What a jet!! I think I cried.................

Don't the ChiComs have fleets of these???

Congratulations to the Marfighters team. Well done!!