Sign in to follow this  
j33l

Low-Res Planes WOV

Hi my name is Shirjeel and i am new to this forum. I have WOV on my pc and it runs fine while my friends on LAN cant play it cz it runs slightly slow. I guess it's problem with the planes because the old SFP1 runs fine on their pc. if it really is a prob with the planes where can i find some low res planes for WOV?

Greetz j33l. Check the knowledge base, I am pretty sure there is an entry on how to reduce the size of the skins to make them more FPS friendly...

Thank you! but How do i Extract FlightEngine.ini From Flightdata.cat. My pc seems to open it in Security catalog and says "This file invilid for use as following: Security Catalog."

Guest Sony Tuckson

to open the games CAT files, you need the SFP extractor made by Skypat from the Checksix website

avbl here in library I think, or else at C6 website, site is in french, use the menu on the left and go to SFproject 1 then "@utilitaires", then navigate through the pages, it's one of the first files posted, so it is far back ;)

Done! thanks again But i wa just wondering do i have to put the ini back in the cat or put it in the main folder?