Sign in to follow this  
frenchkiss

Lost my waypoints

Hello alls,

As you see in my name i am French and i discocered WOE last week, whay a beautiful game...

Like most of the newbie i put on my stock game patched whith the last official patch and nato 1 and nato 2

All working great but finally i prefer the F15A stock for his great radar modes (i use in hard)

My problem: After installing the last Weapon Pack Bunyap i have lost my waypoints (white triangular) on my HUD

there are here when i try another plane like the F/A 18

So what file is incrimined, i dont want to install all another

Sorry for my bad english

Frenchkiss in your six.....

Welcome to the forum Frenchkiss. And dont worry, your english isnt any worst than what some of us Americans verbalize... :tomato: As to your problem, I have no idea. Ive noticed that sometimes in missions Ive maed with my mission editor, I dont have waypoints visible until I land. Then if I try to take off again, they are suddenly there. Just another of those "quaint" little bugs that make this sim so "lite"... :crazy: Maybe one of the other modders might have a solution or you can try posting on the Thirdwire forums. Let us know what you discover and again, welcome. :good:

My problem: After installing the last Weapon Pack Bunyap i have lost my waypoints (white triangular) on my HUD

This happens to me at times as well. A fix seems to be to fly over waypoint one again (usually at 2/3 of the end of the runway). You can also find the current waypoint by the navigation aids in your cockpit and from the in-flight map.

Try this for extra realism and fun/challenge

Turn on autopilot and watch the compass with the waypoint indicator/needle.

Take note how it works then try to fly by it. It even shows distance to next WP.

Now I don't have the waypoints turned on and just use my instruments.

It really is easy to learn and it's more fun (and you can get rid of the rather annoying triangle floating in the air).