Sign in to follow this  
j33l

Lost file! WOV

I was just wondering around in the germanyCE folder that i permenantly deleted A file i dont remmeber its name it was one of the 3 default files. I have the GermanyCE.cat and GermanyCEdogfight.ini i just need the third file. If someone was kind enough to post it here.

Edited by j33l

If the file is an ini, then it should be in the GermanyCE.cat or another cat file.

You said it was a default file, I suppose you mean stock - so the game will still use the file because it is still in the cat file.

If you want to get the ini out again, then use the SFP1 extract utility (available here). It extracts files (actually a copy) from cat files. But you don't need to do that unless you want to make changes to the ini.

If you still have your game disk then you should be able to do a re-install that can put the files you deleted back in.

I forgot the name.

And yes i do have the CD but i dont want to install again I am too lazy .

If you had been using a modded file the default would kick in from the original file.If not about the only thing is to reinstall

Let's clarify this, first.

You have WoV (as that's what you've stated in the post title), yet you need a file from the WoE GermanyCE terrain folder?

Do you have a copy of WOE? If so, then rename your existing WOE folder to something like 'WoE2", reinstall WoE, update it, and then drag any and all mods over from the WoE2 folder.

Stating that you're "too lazy" to do anything isn't going to encourage anyone to offer any assistance. I know that I wouldn't help in such a case, just on general principles,