Any ideas as to why this is happening ? I've got the proper Service pack and patch installed (finally :biggrin: ) so thought all was well till this. Any help as usual is always appreciated. Cheers

su15co8.png

Can you be more specific? You mean the entire green screen? Sorry if I sound dense.

What weapon do you have selected?

A number of 3rd Party radars were porked in a recent patch early last year. What you do, is convert the radar tga file/files to bmp files.

The Su-15 has only a blank tga file, so any black painted bmp file will do. Other aircraft radars have green grids and stuff on the tga files, so require conversion of tga to bmp. This was Tristan's idea, and it works. Other aircraft that I recall are F-111 series, some say MiG-21 series, etc...

Page 3 of Boopidoo's Su-15 releace thread ~> http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p...sc&start=16

Can you be more specific? You mean the entire green screen? Sorry if I sound dense.

What weapon do you have selected?

Yes, I mean the entire green radar screen. It's just solid green. With regards to weapons, it does'nt matter what the selection is, gun's AAM, it's always the same. :dntknw:

A number of 3rd Party radars were porked in a recent patch early last year. What you do, is convert the radar tga file/files to bmp files.

The Su-15 has only a blank tga file, so any black painted bmp file will do. Other aircraft radars have green grids and stuff on the tga files, so require conversion of tga to bmp. This was Tristan's idea, and it works. Other aircraft that I recall are F-111 series, some say MiG-21 series, etc...

Page 3 of Boopidoo's Su-15 releace thread ~> http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p...sc&start=16

Well, that seemed work just fine. :good: Thanks.

I just had this problem a while ago. Like Lexx said, just take the Radar.tga in the cockpit folder and convert it to a .bmp file (using Paint Shop Pro for instance), and you'll get rid of the green screen.

LOL...1 minute too late...never mind.

Good catch fellas I forgot about that!