How many people think we are ever going to see this sim on the shelves? I know software development takes quite a while, and Wagner wants it to be perfect.

But man could carve a thousand years and still not achieve perfection.

:(

I hope it didnt get lost in the same black hole void the Strike Fighters service pack 2 got lost in........... :lol:

It will be here, they've spent way too much time on it not to. Of course, Janes killed A-10 with a month or so to go... ;)

Yeah I had thought about comparing the two (Lomac and Jane's A-10). It would be a real shame.. Myself and others I know personally have been following Lomac's development since the very first screens were released YEARS ago. There are some very impatient people out there at this point, myself included.

Guest MrMudd
How many people think we are ever going to see this sim on the shelves? I know software development takes quite a while, and Wagner wants it to be perfect.  

But man could carve a thousand years and still not achieve perfection.

:(

I hope it didnt get lost in the same black hole void the Strike Fighters service pack 2 got lost in...........  :lol:

Hey Hoser! What ya Smoken

BETA testing is underway :wink:

Trust me, Now that I look back at the past sims. What is taking place now is Phenominal in the Lomac Development Team.

Lets not go the Janes A-10 Route. That was a fiasco and a Financial Axe...... PLenty of Development Money to Polish this Baby.

Cant go wrong when ya have the Real Deals Caressing the Technical and Warrior Foundation into this Sim 8)

.....Ok Back to Flying :lol:

I think it will be here. Me personally, I would rather have a finished game without bugs. Unlike Strike Fighters. Even though it has turned into a very good sim, but I would rather wait and see LOMAC released complete.