Sign in to follow this  
raven-1

Brittiny spears

so she shaved her head,who cares? guess that anwers if carpet & drapes match!i wish dueces would make a hollywood terrain, put everybody in the tabloids in it for targets so i could fly over in a f-111 and nuke it!

Only in our celebrity-worshiping media would this even be newsworthy.

BUT SHE FREAKING OUT!! And it's on camera! How often do we get to capture it on fil-- Wow... come to think of it, I must be bored, I'm following this story way too closely...

...I got all excited at first, thought there was gonna be another Alien film and Brittany was gonna be the new Ripley.

BUT SHE FREAKING OUT!! And it's on camera! How often do we get to capture it on fil-- Wow... come to think of it, I must be bored, I'm following this story way too closely...

...I got all excited at first, thought there was gonna be another Alien film and Brittany was gonna be the new Ripley.

she was really hot in her plaid skirt and all,but as far as im concerned she is an alien!

who the f*** cares about her?

what people do to get thier glory back LOL

imagine if we all got this much attention

some of those barley harrys are simply awful.

travolta wins ,ha ha go photoshop

I would still do her.....

I would still do her.....

Yeah I think I would too... :glare: That kinda scares me a bit...

I'd do Natalie Portman with a shaved head... Not so sure about Britney Spears

so she shaved her head,who cares? guess that anwers if carpet & drapes match!i wish dueces would make a hollywood terrain, put everybody in the tabloids in it for targets so i could fly over in a f-111 and nuke it!

Whats the big deal? Sinaed O'Conner did it first.

At least she's not wearing a diaper and stalking a rival. :crazy:

if you want to go back ,the first HOT! chick with a bald head was the women in the first star trek movie in 78.very do able!!

if you want to go back ,the first HOT! chick with a bald head was the women in the first star trek movie in 78.very do able!!

You mean Persis Khambatta... I mean whoever... Sh*t, I wish I didn't know that... :blush:

lol! theres no way i could have remembered a name like that.your one sic puppy! we could be twin brothers of different mothers!

lol! theres no way i could have remembered a name like that.your one sic puppy! we could be twin brothers of different mothers!

My parents still maintain that I was spawned somewhere on the seventh layer of hell, maybe somewhere near Wisconsin. They may be on to something... :wink:

So, the question then is would you rather hear about:

1) Britney's hair/rehab exploits

2) the latest Anna Nicole Smith...whatever this is

3) crazy astronaut lady wearing a diaper and driving 12 hrs straight because she had the hots for some guy?

I'd like stuff with more meaning to be raised in coverage myself, but I think I'm wishing into the wind...

Or K-Fed. Anything to do with K-fed. No matter how bummed out I get. If I've had my butt kicked at Hockey, a fight with my G/F, been my boss's punching bag for the day, whatever, I always turn to K-fed. Knowing I'm not him and that I can't sing to save my life YET am still a better rapper, that ALWAYS lifts my spirits :biggrin: