Sign in to follow this  
Tailspin

ATeam's Sopwith Pup

Well its been a couple of days now and I haven't seen Capun's usual release post so just in case any of you didn't know the ATeam has released the Sopwith Pup. Marvelous model and great plane to fly in the sim...one of my favorites now. :good: Go gitcha one. :biggrin:

Well its been a couple of days now and I haven't seen Capun's usual release post so just in case any of you didn't know the ATeam has released the Sopwith Pup. Marvelous model and great plane to fly in the sim...one of my favorites now. :good: Go gitcha one. :biggrin:

So right brill plane.

Guest capun

Tailspin

Thanks for the notice, I am fighting a big problem with my PC, It's up now but held together with bailing wire :)

I think I need to do a fresh new XP install, but I hate doing that and re-install every driver, XP patch, software, etc.

CP

Ouch! Thats always a pain CP. I had to put a new power supply in mine last week. Not as bad as an OS reinstall though. Good luck.

Tailspin

Thanks for the notice, I am fighting a big problem with my PC, It's up now but held together with bailing wire :)

I think I need to do a fresh new XP install, but I hate doing that and re-install every driver, XP patch, software, etc.

CP

Hi Tailspin try PC Tools Registry Mechanic, I have used it every day and it's been 100% OK with me. Windows is a very dirty O.S it do's need cleaning up from time to time including the Registry im no expert but the amount of temp files it finds every time i use it amazes me it will make a restore point when you use so you can allways go back, and dont forget the free Spybot and AD-Aware, spywear can slow your PC down. Ok all I know it's not FE just trying to help.