Sign in to follow this  
jodandawg

prayers

please, can everyone pray for my brother who just went into a coma. it doesnt look good so far but he is a fighter. he would talk to me about this sight and was going to get involved and then this happened to him. he is a diabetic and i so am i so you can believe it has given me a wakeup call. i ll stop blabbering for now. thanks to everyone. dan/jodandawg

Your brother is in everyones prayers Im sure. Hang in there pal and keep us posted on his condition.

Hi there pal...

God, im very sorry to hear about your brother mate..lots of prayers for his safe recovery from me here in cold and wet Scotland...wishing him and you and your family all the best....

Kind regards and a speedy recovery...

Rab Watson

Fife

Scotland..

;0)

please, can everyone pray for my brother who just went into a coma. it doesnt look good so far but he is a fighter. he would talk to me about this sight and was going to get involved and then this happened to him. he is a diabetic and i so am i so you can believe it has given me a wakeup call. i ll stop blabbering for now. thanks to everyone. dan/jodandawg

My thoughts and prayers are with you from the far reaches of the south pacific. May the good Lord wrap his loving arms around your brother and gently tend to his soul.

You are in our thoughts God bless my friend.

Mine and my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother.

Positive thoughts inbound......