Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome to the WWII Fighters forum!

I recently reinstalled this sim and have been messing with some of the great new mods that have come out recently, and I must say this sim has really aged well. It's still IMHO one of the prettiest WWII sims and just flat out fun to fly, although the fragile damage model always bugged me. :D

If you're like me and are just getting back into the WW2F scene, a great website to check out the latest WW2F mods and skins is over at WWIIFighters.net. Tell me this doesn't look as good as FB...

rewhore101.jpg

The WW2F community has also just released a new Addon CD that includes all of the best mods and skins on 2 CD's with an awesome front-end interface for one-click installs. You can check it out here:

http://home.arcor.de/swiper/addon/addon_eng.htm

frontend.jpg

Thanks for the Info Jeff.....I have this sim somewhere....gonna have to dust the CD off, but can't wait to throw it back in and try....

Is there any known probs with WinXP? and/or Radeon?

Not that I'm aware of, I have both here and have no problems running it at full detail.

I remember having some strange looking 3D clouds, but other than that, its still an excellent sim.