SU-30MK-2b.jpg

SU-30MK-2 Venezuela

SU-30MKI.jpg

SU-30MKI India

Edited by Marcfighter

Superb!! :clapping::clapping: Muito obrigado!!! :good:

PD:There is an SU-33 in the list?

Bye!

Didn't I see and SU-34 in there too at one time. Man all this Su-27 goodness may make me a convert to Russian planes.....great work Marcelo

WOOW!! :clapping::clapping: Marcelo Rules!!

Thanks a lot man!!, this is a great work!!

Bye!

Ah the attack Flanker.......very nice.......I can see some good campaign coming for the series now.......

That Su-34 is a pretty big bird. I once read somewhere that there is a small latrine behind the cockpit. BTW: Great work Marcelo!

Amazing! :good::clapping:

thank you!

now if only it'll also do all those amazing Su-27 stunts that other airplanes can't do like the cobra etc. :dntknw:

Amazing work Marc! Thank you very much indeed :smile:

Yes! I cant wait till theses beauts come out! (Which im guessing will be soon). Now all there is left in the flanker family is the SU-35, and the SU-37 Terminator (My favourite russian aircraft!), but I do have one question. How do you do the cobra? I'm asking this because I'm making a vid dedicated to the Flanker series of aircraft.

Awesome, any Su-35s or 37s on the production line?

SU27MKI.jpg

SU-30MK-1 India

Are'nt the Indian SU-30MKI's equipped with Canards ?

Not to my knowledge, but I'll defer to Ghostrider, who'll more than likely set the record straight as soon as he sees this post :biggrin:

Yes! I cant wait till theses beauts come out! (Which im guessing will be soon). Now all there is left in the flanker family is the SU-35, and the SU-37 Terminator (My favourite russian aircraft!), but I do have one question. How do you do the cobra? I'm asking this because I'm making a vid dedicated to the Flanker series of aircraft.

I could well be wrong since I too asked alluded to that same question, but I doubt seriously the flight model allows the cobra or any of the fancy flying stunts that we see the su-27 perform in air shows. Then again, if someone has been able to successfully fly those stunts in our sim, then I sure want to learn how! :grin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The aircraft which your are making is a Su-30MK and not Su-30MKI. The MKI is a generation ahead of the "MK" variants with thrust vector nozzles, capable of firing R-77, TV guided missiles, LGBs,Indian mission computers, Israeli French avionics.

Indian Su-30MKI gallery:

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/Images/m...p?g2_itemId=169

Indian Su-30MK gallery:

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/Images/m...p?g2_itemId=168

Indian Su-30MKs:

The first batch of eight Su-30MKs (SB 001 - SB 008), delivered to the IAF, have evolved from the Su-27K long range interceptor, a two-seat fighter derivative of the Su-27PU, which in itself is a two-seat fighter derivative of the Su-27UB trainer. These aircraft have the standard Su-27 radar, an in-flight refuelling capability, limited air-to-ground capability and a data-link system. The second batch, originally built to fulfill a cancelled Indonesian order, of ten Su-30Ks (SB 009 - SB 018) have limited PGM (Precision Guided Munitions) capability.

The Su-30Ks and MKs were inducted into IAF's No. 24 "Hawks" Sqdn (serial nos SB001 to SB018). Soon these Su-30MK and Ks will go back to Russia and replaced by new Su-30MKIs. the ex-Indian Su-30MKs will be brought upto SU-30KN standards and re-sold to Belarus.

Also look at this article by a friend and a fellow SF fan Indian Su-30K/MK

I have IAF's No.20 Sqdn "Lightnings"(first to equip with Su-30MKIs)History, it has nice pics of the Flanker and good guncam pic of a USAF F-16 caught in the MKI's gunsight

more ahead !

Holy Sh** Marco! You're my new hero! Can't wait for th-- any of them really! :shok:

Didn't I see and SU-34 in there too at one time. Man all this Su-27 goodness may make me a convert to Russian planes.....great work Marcelo

Welcome to the Dark Side....

WOW!! Lotsa love for the Flankers.....Count me in too!!!! Great work Marcelo. I can't wait for all of them too, though I have a special interest in the Su-33. Too bad she will not have waterwings.....unless there's something noone's told us yet :wink: . If you plan on releasing any of them soon I won't be able to finish my 3 repaint projects that I have in the works lol . I've been flying the first Flanker too much! Looking forward to the rest.

We are spoiled children at your mercy!

My WoE folder alone already takes over 30GB of my HD alone!!!

Lookin to make that closer to 100!!!

(thank goodness for external HD's..)

Good Job with the First Flanker, looks like her siblings are going to be just as beautiful. Ahhh, what is this realism you speak of anymore? I seem to have forgotten.

Edited by raidenandsolid

The Flanker family will grow

Next release. :good:

SU27UB.jpg

SU-27UB

SU27MK.jpg

SU-30MK

SU27MKI.jpg

SU-30MK-1 India

Superb!!!