Sign in to follow this  

I have been part of this community for quite some time and have one burning question. How do you fire volleys? For those who dont know what a Volley is (Which I doubt that there is anybody who doesnt) it is firing or dropping multiple projectiles or ordinance on a single target. The only reason I ask is because I want to be able to fire multiple rockets or drop multiple bombs on one target. Any advice is much appreciated.

In SF/WOV/WOE set your bomb ripple to more than 1.

A2A missiles will only fire one at a time, why would you want to fire more than one if you have a lock?

Unless your trying to deek your enemy into a move, then you can waste off a Sidewinder to get him to turn the way you hopefully want, then nail him with another or bring him to gun range.

The AIM-54's cost $1,000,000 a shot so dont waste em.

Guest Saganuay82

Rockets will take you to use the Weapon Editor and adjust the rate of fire (ROF) setting in the settings. Also when that is changed, holding your finger down will run you out of rockets very fast.

Look in the cockpit.ini of your aircraft and you will see the avail settings for time and amount of bombs you can set to drop.

My CF188 -

[CockpitData]

Directory=cockpit

HUDMode=CAGED,AA,AG

RippleQuantity=1,2,3,4,24

RippleInterval=60,100,140

Rockets

GCS0065.jpg

I have been part of this community for quite some time and have one burning question. How do you fire volleys? For those who dont know what a Volley is (Which I doubt that there is anybody who doesnt) it is firing or dropping multiple projectiles or ordinance on a single target. The only reason I ask is because I want to be able to fire multiple rockets or drop multiple bombs on one target. Any advice is much appreciated.

In WOV (and I would assume WOE and SFP1) the right bracket key "]" cycles ripple quantity, and the left "[" cycles through the ripple intervals.