Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Where's BF 1942?

Ok Everyone...... Weasy aint lured me into America's Army yet....and neither has a certain Beta tester I know.

I have however become 100% entwined in BF1942. There is so much great work goin on for the "GAME OF THE YEAR". There are mods galore and, from what I've seen, they all are Multiplayer Friendly. There are mods like Desert Combat .03, which is so popular that it is entended to be the next Official Add-on.

The Future addons include a Mechwarrior style game, a Star Wars game, a PIMP wars game...etc....etc....it's just endless.

BF1942 has announced "Secret Weapons" in which the addon will include many new flyables, shootables, and drivables....

]sw_01_small.jpgsw_02_small.jpgsw_03_small.jpg

Keep me up to date on what goin on here....I just can't get enough!!!

fatescard.gif

Gotta agree Fates. While BF1942 doesnt really qualify as a combat sim, it still is a heck of a lot of fun. I do hear that there are several realism mods out there though that might get the game onto the forum, hehe. Desert Combat is VERRRRY cool. I've been spending a lot of time on this one for my daily run and gun fix. Got the Road to Rome expansion too.

Wanna hook up? See if you can survive the Streets of Stalingrad...

Stalingrad smalingrad....

If it aint modern day...I just can't have fun...thus... I prefer Desert Combat Mod... ALthough the new Vietnam Official game soon to be released is looking subperb!!!

Fates

So when ya wanna play MOD boy?

:P

uhhh....when I get back from DAYTON AIRSHOW.....we'll hook up then..... Meantime, your welcome to stop by our pub ( www.teamodb.com/phpBB2/ ) and chat wit da boys and see if they got any games brewing.

<C>

FatesODB

I would like to get in on that too. I just want to find a server where people actually work together, dont plane camp, dont TK for vehicles, etc.

We need a biohaz server or something. someone host and name it biohaz or something with a password posted here to get in so we can all hook up.