I recently downloaded the Taiwan scenario and loaded it up. Works cool EXCEPT that there is no Taiwan terrain as referred to in the download.

Is that one of the terrains available in SF or is that out hiding somewhere in the ether?

:dntknw:

Check what terrain is used as listed the the campaign ini (note Not the campaign data ini).

I recently downloaded the Taiwan scenario and loaded it up. Works cool EXCEPT that there is no Taiwan terrain as referred to in the download.

Is that one of the terrains available in SF or is that out hiding somewhere in the ether?

:dntknw:

Ewards Taiwan Straights '58 campaign requires the Taiwan terrain(originaly done by USAFMTL). You can find it at AVSIM, but you will have

to register to get downloads. No big deal, just"name rank and number". Make sure that you DL the Taiwan terrain file modded by Edward

for his campaign.

Ewards Taiwan Straights '58 campaign requires the Taiwan terrain(originaly done by USAFMTL). You can find it at AVSIM, but you will have

to register to get downloads. No big deal, just"name rank and number". Make sure that you DL the Taiwan terrain file modded by Edward

for his campaign.

thanks

" Real Airplanes and Pilots use Tailhooks "

ROG' THAT BUDDY! :cool:

wow, what a collection. Spent the weekend loading up all that stuff that's not elsewhere.

I now have not only the Taiwan terrain, but now I've split off two WWII sims, one for the Pacific with Solomons, New Guine, Philipines and China; and one for Europe with Europe (from Maj Lee's site), Battle of Britain, and Libya (the last two from here). they all work great. Along with the other VPAF, Soviet Dawn, Soviet add-on for OTC, etc., etc., etc. this will keep me occupied for a long, long time......

any WWII campaigns hiding out there?

way, way cool. This is all what makes this a world class flight sim.

:clapping:

You probably have the Solomons campaign, but other than that, I don't think there are any other WWII campaigns that have been released yet.

The modability is what I love about this sim. It's like twenty games in one.

:blink: Is that... i-i-is it an E-2 f-f-firing a missile?

You probably have the Solomons campaign, but other than that, I don't think there are any other WWII campaigns that have been released yet.

The modability is what I love about this sim. It's like twenty games in one.

:blink: Is that... i-i-is it an E-2 f-f-firing a missile?

yes and yes.

yes, I have the solomons campaign and that's it for WWII.

and yes, from my personal collection, an E-2B test firing a Sidewinder. NOT photoshopped.

(Long story that didn't quite pan out as intended and was dropped)

:biggrin:

Would it be the test for the next low cost fighter? :biggrin:

Would you mind telling the story? Thanks.