Sign in to follow this  
johnlind2002

Roland CII

Just downloaded the Rolland cII from skunkworks

Always been a favourite off mine ever since making a model of it way back in the mist of time

As a bonus the new weapons pack that comes with it gave me the rockets for the Nieuport 11 which I

could not get to work

Well done guys

Heh. I was just thinking that I used to have a model of this plane when I was a lad too.

Let me guess, the 1:72 scale Airfix kit with the whale eye-and-mouth motif decal? I have it on my 3-year old son's bedroom shelf right now! Got to start them early with their AC history :biggrin:

Edited by B Bandy RFC

Just downloaded the Rolland cII from skunkworks

Always been a favourite off mine ever since making a model of it way back in the mist of time

As a bonus the new weapons pack that comes with it gave me the rockets for the Nieuport 11 which I

could not get to work

Well done guys

okay so rather than mess around with this weapons editer thing you just copy the CII's weapons pack to the TW weapons folder and the N11 will have rockets too ?

okay so rather than mess around with this weapons editer thing you just copy the CII's weapons pack to the TW weapons folder and the N11 will have rockets too ?

Yes thats all there is to it just copy to objects/weapons and away you go