Sign in to follow this  
sockboy

Question for all the old hands that may sound silly!

Hi guys...

I was wondering, when you create a single Mission and say you choose a plane that has more than one skin, will you and your wingmen always choose the same skin? As in can your wingman be flying the same plane as you but use one of the different skins in the Aircarf folder to the one you are using? I always seem to have the same skin when I fly my planes, even though there are several squadron Variation Folders in my Aircrafts Folder...would be nice to have your wingmen in different skins perhaps in an ace skin, ive downloaded a few and put them in the particular aircraft folder and added them to the aircraft ini file but they never seem to use them...;0(...oh and i finally got the bebes rockers working after i reset my Comp!! doh...lol

Sorry if this questions sounds daft but im very new to both this game and to modding Sims as ive only modded 1942, forgotten hope, Mohaa and Call of duty 2 in the past....

All the best and thanks in advance for the help...

Rab ;0)

Fife

Scotland

Guest Saganuay82

They only use the first one in your aircraft.ini.

You can change your wingmen skin in the Loadout prior to actually starting the flight.

Hi mate..

aha..thanks for the help..im such a Newbie with Flight Sims!! lol...didnt know you could do that!! Found it there though and had some different skins on..thanks for your help...

Best wishes...

Rab ;0)

Fife

Scotland