Sign in to follow this  
JimC

Amazing looking Sim !!

This sim looks amazing and once again I can fly and attach with my favorite plane ever !! The F15 !!

I cant wait to see this sim hit the shelves, I have beta tested for Microsoft and Military Sims Inc, does anyone know if Lomac is taking any new testers ?

Has Lomac issued and release infor for this hot hot sim ????????

It wil be released in March and they don't need any outside betatesters at the moment. I saw this in the FAQ at the official site lo-mac.com

LOMAC has released tons of information, including movie trailers, pic, faq's, etc.

Unfortunately LOMAC is not using any civilian beta testers. They are concentrating their efforts towards the people that they have employed or hired to consult them on this sim. Many of these are former or current fighter pilots so don't think that they don't know what their doin.

This game will be some fast paced action....that's for sure

Unfortunately LOMAC is not using any civilian beta testers.

Of course there will be civ beta testers. All of use, after it's released! Why should LOMAC be any different than any other software vendor than use us for free beta testing, then release the patches... :lol:

With apologies to TK... :oops: