Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Aviation Forum Poll

Aviation Forum  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Use an Aviation Forum?

• Yes
    • No

I think it would be great to have good conversations about real world aircraft and aviation in general. Question is, would you all use it? Please vote! After all it's your site!

75 views & only 15 votes?

Come on folks let us know your views - if yes/no don't cover it & you have another opinion/suggestion please comment in thread.

i voted yes... hope i'll use it hehe :)

Guest Saganuay82

Maybe you should do a poll on how many people vote in polls? :)

I 2nd that....I mean 19000 members yet we get no one to post. I give up..........

Guest Saganuay82

I fuxed it up for ya der big guy. wanting to heelp Out in some der way ya knows.

i think for some one who really flys it would be interesting though i voted no because im am not an actuall pilot,and would find myself simply using it for the read and probably nothing to contribute. -D-

Its not for people who fly only. It has to do with anything aviation related. You want to bring something uo, then do it. Its for anything one can think or has read about aviation.

well i misunderstood a bit ,for ive been calling out aircraft by sound since i was 11 and have found a love for aircraft especialy military so my vote probably would have been different. if its like this than id contribute to the forum simply i love the way they sound like a baby blanket to me.. i could go on but ill save my b-1 story for another time are the first time i came arond the corner of the hanger door and the F-117 was sitting there behind velvet ropes like a celebrity on the red carpet. if its like this im in . i enjoy this kind of chating thanks usamtl

Edited by Darrin

I'm down, and I vote :tongue:

Lets me vent my latent nerdiness here...

Guest 531_Ghost

No argueing over FMs tho. :tongue: After all, we all know the F4 was/is the greatest aircraft ever to grace the sky. :wink: Nice sig there Dave!