24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you vote in polls

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think that polls are effective

• Yes
    • No

Guest Saganuay82

Seeing the poll below me is dying at 18 votes, we'll try another.

EDIT: Comments are welcome. Especially if you vote No and No.

Edited by Saganuay82

Guest Saganuay82

I guess most people must be voicing choice #2 of question 1. That or they only go to their own forum of interest in here and never go to The Pub.

So 48 views and 7 people bothered to vote. Thats out of over 9000 members. Funny

Saganuay82, not all 9000 users visit here every day...

or even sometimes use the forums...

don't expect 9000 votes ^_^

Guest Saganuay82

Nope but you could expect to see over 40 votes.

Well...since you'd have to vote in a poll to vote NO on the first question that kinda eliminates the NO votes, no? So a non vote could be construed as the equivalent of a NO vote because even if you voted NO you would be voting and a NO vote would really be a YES vote. So with 76 views and 9 votes I would interpret the data as 9 YES/67 NO on Question #1. Question #2 only applies to those who voted YES...or NO. Mmkay? :grin:

Guest Saganuay82

No, you need to get off the coffee.

Saganuay82, not all 9000 users visit here every day...

Uh...there's 19,000+ Goin on 20K Members.

And...I agree with Tailspin.

I don't generally vote in polls unless the choices are clear and decisive. For instance Jet Thunder has a poll labeled "WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE OF?" It's a descent poll, but it honestly has one choice that everyone should be answering IMHO. Multiplayer, Mod-Ability, Graphics, and one of them says FUN IN THE GAME. Well, everyone that plays flights sims does so for enjoyment. Also, everyone will get a different enjoyment out of different aspects. Modders will get enjoyment from a game that has the ability to mod it. Guys like myself will get enjoyment from Multiplayer. So the poll can be a little skewed if decisive questions are not asked....just like your poll.

But I did vote...just for you.

Guest Saganuay82

19000 even worse.

Glad ya voted and this poll came out of another conversation last night.

No, you need to get off the coffee.

I've been on this green tea binge lately...but you can't beat a good beer buzz in the morning. :type:

Well...since you'd have to vote in a poll to vote NO on the first question that kinda eliminates the NO votes, no? So a non vote could be construed as the equivalent of a NO vote because even if you voted NO you would be voting and a NO vote would really be a YES vote. So with 76 views and 9 votes I would interpret the data as 9 YES/67 NO on Question #1. Question #2 only applies to those who voted YES...or NO. Mmkay? :grin:

Oh no....I've gone cross eyed........

LOL! Good one Tailspin... :good:

Polls have an obvious purpose. But while most may not use them, the responses you do get are probably pretty correct taken percentage wise, hence, still relevant.

Edited by pcpilot

I don't vote in a lot of polls-but-if I think it is a significant topic, I will. Last serious one I voted in was when TK was surveying 3d Wire forums as to what era they wanted for his next sim-I voted and commented for WW1 and we got First Eagles, Yea!!