Hello, everyone. :-)

I already repacked Su-27-TVC but still have no refly e-mail from marcfighters.combatace.com.

so I have no permission now, I cannot upload modified Su-27-TVC (the orig add-on was made by Marcfighter Team).

If Marc Team see this, please check your e-mail and refly me.

Su-27-TVC is a minor version of Su-37, like Su-27SMK(a minor version of Su-35 for export) with TVC.

Here, I attach some captured screenshot of Su-27-TVC. (This is only in my harddisk now.)

post-21919-1172665610_thumb.jpg

post-21919-1172665619_thumb.jpg

post-21919-1172665625_thumb.jpg

post-21919-1172665631_thumb.jpg

Edited by Land Warrior

I have an idea; Post a screenshot with the nozzles (or effects, in your case), and horizontal stabs pitching up, and I'll get a hold of Marcello for you.

Do the nozzles actually pitch with the aircraft, or just the afterburner effect?

Thanks for posting the pics and for checking with Marc - neat :clapping:

Hello, everyone :-)

Here it is,

These are pics of TVC.

Not just nozzle effects but does work.

TVC helps high-maneuvering but while using TVC with pitch control, you can see more often blackout or redout.

And TVC has two type of control; Separated mode / Automatic with pitch control mode

(These pics are in separated mode.)

Thanks, anyway. :-)

post-21919-1172710084_thumb.jpg

post-21919-1172710090_thumb.jpg

post-21919-1172710095_thumb.jpg

Edited by Land Warrior

Doesn't TVC mean the actual nozzle itself is slanted at a degree opposite the way in which you are moving(if you pull on the Joystick, the nozzle points down, if you push forward to dive it slants upward?)..

What you label as the Nozzle looks more like the effects of the afterburner (the burn itself or w/e it's called)..

I actually thought you meant the very tip of the engine itself would actually do the slanting, but I do not see it in these pictures, unless it is VERY VERY minimal.

I mean I get those same slanted burn effects on every aircraft when i do a quick-climb or quick-dive.

I mean look at the first picture, the burn shows itself coming out of the skin at the bottom of the nozzle, shouldn't the nozzle or w/e the tip is called be slanted down to match the burn effect? that's my point in these statements.

Edited by raidenandsolid

See, pitch-axis based TV is broken. The nozzles should pitch up with the horizontal stabs, to enhance maneuverability in the positive pitch axis. Pitching down is all but useless, unless the nozzles are linked to differential elevons for added roll control.

I'll email Marcello for you...but he'd probably rather wait for TV to be fixed before adding TV nozzle animatiom.

I mean most aircraft with AB shows that exact same effect he is using in his photo, so that's why I was thrown off when he was saying TVC..

Of course I wouldn't mind an extra flanker..

Right now I am trying to figure out how to duplicate A/C folders because basically, I want to make all aircraft for both sides (it's a personal thing)..

but everytime I make a copy of the a/c folder, rename it, rename the a/c name in the data files, the country attachment type, the country it serves, and then when I try to play, it doesn't show up.

I don't know if the game assumes it to be the same plane or if it just rejects it all together... which is strange because it's all the same files except changes in country it serves and weapon attachment types...

any suggestions?

Hello, everyone. :-)

I already repacked Su-27-TVC but still have no refly e-mail from marcfighters.combatace.com.

so I have no permission now, I cannot upload modified Su-27-TVC (the orig add-on was made by Marcfighter Team).

If Marc Team see this, please check your e-mail and refly me.

Su-27-TVC is a minor version of Su-37, like Su-27SMK(a minor version of Su-35 for export) with TVC.

Here, I attach some captured screenshot of Su-27-TVC. (This is only in my harddisk now.)

It looks like the same mod I did on the Mig-29OVT. I had the same issues with pitch angles. I don't think TK has any way to support TV in a realistic way.

Scrapper

Thanks, anyway.

I'll put this off indefinitely.

Thank you for your advices. :-)

Have a nice day, all you guys.

post-21919-1172717721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Land Warrior

LW thanks for the effort though.....much appreciated...

It looks like the same mod I did on the Mig-29OVT. I had the same issues with pitch angles. I don't think TK has any way to support TV in a realistic way.

Scrapper

Well, that's not an entirely accurate statement, either.... :biggrin:

Notice the nozzle & tailplane angle, here:

gallery_279_43_41837.jpg

1170314...79_43_41837.jpg

well i think i can help you in that department i have been making thrust Vectored Aircrafts for microsoft flight simulators

for some time now i ran into the same problem there and i found a way to fix that problem when you animate the aircraft

you have to tie down the nozzles with elevator pitch up and down animation motion next to give the independant up down motion

you have to tie it down to the aileron motion it quite easy once you figure it out i think there is tutorial on this on the web.

:tongue::crazy:

well i think i can help you in that department i have been making thrust Vectored Aircrafts for microsoft flight simulators

for some time now i ran into the same problem there and i found a way to fix that problem when you animate the aircraft

you have to tie down the nozzles with elevator pitch up and down animation motion next to give the independant up down motion

you have to tie it down to the aileron motion it quite easy once you figure it out i think there is tutorial on this on the web.

:tongue::crazy:

LOL...please read the previous posts. We've been talking about that all through this thread. That ability is porked in SF, as the TV axis will not work in negative (pitch up) deflection when linked to the pitch axis.

gallery_279_43_41837.jpg

Hey, that looks like an F22 Raptor!? Are you making that too? :clapping:

nice work on the TV burners...

hope you fix the TV nozzle bug...

i'd like to have this specimen though...

hope you get the permission to repack it..