Sign in to follow this  
littlesmoke

Pub?

Hey, if this is a Pub, where's all the beer?

someone please let me know.

by the way, where does the beer come out? Do I put my cup here?

:biggrin:

I drank it all.....ask anyone...

There are no shortage of people out there who are so clueless as to think that. I've had to deal with some real winners in my time who'd bring in horribly abused PCs and wonder why they failed!

My favorite was the one with the crushed mouse. He said his wife seemed to have broken "the foot pedal". :blink:

how 'bout the one where the lady plugged the cord from a power-bar INTO THE POWER-BAR and expected power!

When you signed up for the site the user agreement clearly stated that all Canadians furnish the beer for us in 2007, and it's Germany's turn in 2008. Why you guys got rid of the stubby bottles I'll never know ... I loved those and they were unique to Canada. :dntknw: Send Molson and all will be forgiven.

I am drinking a Petes Wicked Ale right now......I think its time for a title change.....

"Why you guys got rid of the stubby bottles I'll never know ..."

- more beer in the long-necks!

Edited by littlesmoke

I drank it all.....ask anyone...

Damned Air Force types, come in and drink all your beer and thenbugger off when its their round :ok:

I've tried your American beer lads, and I have to say with complete objectivity that it's piss! Pee I tells ya! And I do have some beer credentials before you ask. I come from a country that's been making the weakest, watery beer known to mankind (Fosters) and who've been selling it to Mother England for decades now! Hehe, we've all been laughing about that one for a while now.

Even now, makes me laugh till I cry :rofl:

Damned Air Force types, come in and drink all your beer and thenbugger off when its their round :ok:

I've tried your American beer lads, and I have to say with complete objectivity that it's piss! Pee I tells ya! And I do have some beer credentials before you ask. I come from a country that's been making the weakest, watery beer known to mankind (Fosters) and who've been selling it to Mother England for decades now! Hehe, we've all been laughing about that one for a while now.

Even now, makes me laugh till I cry :rofl:

Well considering I drink Guinness 99% of the time. I do agree with you to a point. By the way, I always buy my rounds before I leave.

Well considering I drink Guinness 99% of the time. I do agree with you to a point. By the way, I always buy my rounds before I leave.

I have to agree; Guinness is certainly God's gift to man. I once read an article that said since Guinness was so high in antioxidents, a cardiologist was prescribing it to some of his patients instead of aspirin therapy.

Since then I have tried to justify my considerable Guinness consumption by passing it off as health food.

Actually you USAF types have been pretty good in the past. The bloody RAAF mechanics from Amberley didn't last week! They did a bloody runner! It's just not cricket I tell you... :nono:

And I concede on the Guinness. It's a top drop, but then again, so is coopers...

Guest 531_Ghost

Ah, just in time... look to the left :wink:

Now drink up!

Zywiec-6pk-Btl.jpg

The Ordies and Ammo Troops drank it all and left with the Barmaids. If you want them back send us the best that Germany has to offer!!!!!!!!!!! :alcoholic:

BTW, my avatar is the label for Arrogant Bastard Ale, best that San Diego has to offer.