Sign in to follow this  
jodandawg

prayers

just wanted everyone to know that my brother jimmy lost his war with diabetes and passed away 24 feb. our family appreciates all the prayers and replys from everyone.

just wanted everyone to know that my brother jimmy lost his war with diabetes and passed away 24 feb. our family appreciates all the prayers and replys from everyone.

My heartfelt condolences.

Jim

My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family on your tragic loss. Thoughts and prayers remain with you...

My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Your family is in my prayers. Sincerest condolences; I know what its like to lose a brother; Ive lost two.

Hiya mate...

So very sorry to hear this news..my thoughts are with you and your family..;0(....

Sincere condolences...

Rab

Fife

Scotland