Did Ubisoft release the next sim from Oleg yet? It was suppose to take place during the Battle of Britian with a new game engine. Just curious as to the specs. Thanks.

Found the name for the coming sim. Battle of Britian Storm of War. It's suppose to be out 2nd Q 07, but I haven't found any officcial websites yet. There are some feature films of it on youtube. It's by 1 MC.

No it's not out yet,and I believe that it might have been pushed back until Q3 or Q4 this year.Have you tried the latest release of IL-2 the 1946 DVD yet?it's not bad at all.

Yeup, they're calling for Dec. 07 as the release date. I haven't tried the newest IL2 release yet, I hear SH4 has gone gold. I don't imagine SH4 will play on my machine, but the IL2 addon should. Need to buy a stick first as I've been busy shoveling snow lately. Selling the bike to put together a proper flight sim cockpit.