Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

I have some troubles with uploading screenshots in the gallery SFP1, the connection with CombatAce failed sometimes and the screens uploaded are incomplete and look black (9 screens ! I made a real mess ! :blush: .)

I haven't find the way for erase them, so can you erase those screens or tell me how I can do that?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Looks like you were able to find the delete feature which is available when viewing the image. You can also manage albums by bulk using the My Albums link above. Sorry to hear about the connection issue, sometimes the internet does these things.

I apologize but I continue to have some problems with my connection and pictures upload ! I try to erase the blank pictures in WOV gallery but I failed it.

I can't manage album too, so can you erase again the incomplete files. :blush:

It's sad but I think that I will not post pictures in gallery anymore ! :sorry:

Sorry.

Try using a different browser to upload files. Download and install Firefox, that will probably sort out your problems. Internet Explorer has been known to have problems when certain security settings are turned on. I don't know what they are, but you can check to see if it's in Internet Explorer just by using a different browser like Firefox.

Sorry about the problems you're having.

Erik