hello all, first post (noob warning)

is there an F111 available for strike fighters project 1? (i found one in a campaign but it didnt work)

i would have thought this would be a popular model. (remember libya?)

and what about the rockwell B1?. and the SR71, and the F117 and B2, and the Valkyrie XB-70?

am most interested in the F111 though, anyone know of a DL from somewhere? (maybe its right under my nose and im being blind)

great site btw, adds alot of value to flight sims, thanks to all contributors/modders etc.

Guest Saganuay82

It is actually right under your nose.

Combatace - SFP1 - Addon aircraft - Cold War - around page 6 or 7. F111 Package.

As for line 2 - none are released - some are being worked on and thats about it.

It is actually right under your nose.

Combatace - SFP1 - Addon aircraft - Cold War - around page 6 or 7. F111 Package.

As for line 2 - none are released - some are being worked on and thats about it.

thanks for the info, dlled the f111 package trying to install now (looks a bit complicated)

for some reason i thought it was a modern aircraft and was looking the wrong place.

thanks again.

Guest Saganuay82

Nope, F111A as used in Vietnam for missions. There is a set of missions there also for them set to either the DRV terrain or the WOV terrain. Mostly flown in the dark and some bad weather.

thanks for the info, dlled the f111 package trying to install now (looks a bit complicated)

Check the README after d/l, I think you need to d/l the cockpit from a different place.

Enjoy

f111.jpg

Check the README after d/l, I think you need to d/l the cockpit from a different place.

Enjoy

f111.jpg

cheers, got it working now, nice plane (how do you aim bombs in it though?, same goes for other planes with no hud, sorry if this is an old question)

It's the same ol gig. But now you got a Vark with it's cockpit and load.

Life is good aye? :ph34r: CL

I pretty much dive bomb with everything but the bombers carrying tons and tons of bombs. :wink:

DFANG has a level bombsight in the objects & mods wov/sf download section here.

Has anyone tryed it on a Vark yet? :ph34r: CL