Anything we can do to improve this section of the website for everyone? Forums, Downloads, Gallery, anything...

Here's a chance to input your ideas.

Well The only thing Im not to fond of is that the posts get bunched together as links at the bottom of the page - so I have to change the options to Standard view each time. Is there a way to change the permanently?

I like the site the way it is.

Hey Moses....you talked to Laketrout much....send me a pm.

Splendid! The F-84s have thier own section so none of the other airplane drivers have to wade thru that junkyard. I believe members who do not have the computer skills, nerve, metal, etc, to place an outragious amount of T & A on thier avatar or sig should be assigned a female flesh shot by the mods. Objects is kinda of a broad category. Maybe seperate groups for pilot skins and photos. Thier is still alot of aircraft that don't have a category more specific then coldwar, modern and such. Input from the "ready room" should find a home for about 3/4s of these files :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

rgr..and thanks... I definitely need to add-on aircraft section so each one has it's category. No sense in having to surf thru 4 pages to find something.

Fates

That will be tuff. If the T-34, Schimitar, Firefly or Seafury (No dis. all good planes.) have thier own group we might be bogged down sorting thru those files to get what we want. One thing I'm mixed on is that I have found some planes surfing thru a loose category that I now enjoy very much. But I do get PMd frequently by one of our brothers with the question "where did you get that" and I don't have a simple answer. Perhaps that is a good thing. It pushes us to interact. This could be the nature of the beast. Our group and this site probably have so much info and files that we have hit a ceiling in managing all this wonderfull stuff. :ph34r: V/R Mods, CL

That will be tuff. If the T-34, Schimitar, Firefly or Seafury (No dis. all good planes.) have thier own group we might be bogged down sorting thru those files to get what we want. One thing I'm mixed on is that I have found some planes surfing thru a loose category that I now enjoy very much. But I do get PMd frequently by one of our brothers with the question "where did you get that" and I don't have a simple answer. Perhaps that is a good thing. It pushes us to interact. This could be the nature of the beast. Our group and this site probably have so much info and files that we have hit a ceiling in managing all this wonderfull stuff. :ph34r: V/R Mods, CL

I've often stumbled upon something great when I've been looking for something else. I think organization is good, but there is something quasi-attractive about having to rummage through stuff to get what you want. It can turn up some gems that you weren't anticipating.

Not a computer expert here, but can anything be done to improve/enhance the search function?

Regards,

Super61

what about a screenshot topic? would anyone use this? i noticed the gallery rarely gets used

That is what the gallery is for, its easier on the server that way.

I've often stumbled upon something great when I've been looking for something else. I think organization is good, but there is something quasi-attractive about having to rummage through stuff to get what you want. It can turn up some gems that you weren't anticipating.

agreed, where would we be without serendipity.

Dancing Girls and lots of em

Hear hear! :crazy:

Anyways, I agree with Super61. Trying to use the search function is more frustrating than trying to fall asleep without a pillow.

This is sort of individual, but I noticed the AC-130 is in object mods. Shouldn't it be in aircraft mods?

Objects is kinda of a broad category. Maybe seperate groups for pilot skins and photos.

I agree, but maybe it should be even more divided into ground objects, .ini mods, and so forth.