Sign in to follow this  
Guest zerocinco

Yankee Air Pirate: Missions 51 through 60

Guest zerocinco

Our newest set is our best yet. The F-100F-20 goes after our SAM site as the first Wild Weasel (Model by Crab and paint by Sundowner). At long last, the RF-4C arrives with missions to test your skill and give you a real feel for what photo recon pilots do and why it is such a dangerous job (model by Pasko and paint by Sundowner). And, finally, helicopters fly in the war in Southeast Asia. You fly them and you fight with them. All that detail that we created now makes very good sense. The helicopters are by Pasko and Deigo. You see what you are shooting without the big red dot. Lots of new weapons, effects, and doo dads.

Missions51-60.jpg

Honey......can I have the check book please? I got some mission to fly. Payday won't get here soon enough. Good work guys.

Wooo!

zerocinco, I have a question. I only have the first ten missions. Do I have to buy them in order to get the appropiate objects and aircraft, or can I skip some? Too many to play, so little time...

Payday isn't soon enough...

Looking good!

Guest zerocinco

You do not need to buy them in order. We provide everything for each block of missions. We occasionally omit something but we get it right most of the time.

RTB: From the Yankee Air Pirate Mission Stung Treng Airport.

I did get the 51 cal, and some of the little people on the ground.

post-9488-1173259240_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1173259261_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1173259272_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1173259281_thumb.jpg

You do not need to buy them in order. We provide everything for each block of missions. We occasionally omit something but we get it right most of the time.

OK, thanks.

I noticed in Khe Sahn A-6, there's an entry for:

M114A1

and

DshK

and they aren't included in the 1-10.

No big deal, because I guess they're in other mission packs, but the U.S. side seems a little small without the other artillery. I think I'm still gonna stick to the order, buying missions 11-20 next, I can't wait to try LAPES. And after that, 21-30... :good:

eightlein,

It looks like the maintnence crews aren't gonna be happy with those holes... :biggrin:

From the Yankee Air Pirate Mission Fish Hook, 269thAB.

img00086.jpg

"You guys see that shooter, next to the last truck in the right column"...

img00087.jpg

..."When we come around, get that sucker, this thing ain't got no armor"...

img00089.jpg

..."nice shootin Son"...

img00090.jpg

..."now we'll clean up, shootin fish in a barrel"...

img00093.jpg

..."please make sure your seats and tray tables are in their upright and locked positions, and thank you for flying 8Lein airlines."

Never mind. Downloaded the update... :good: