Sign in to follow this  
Hawker

EA-6B In the game pics

Just got a GREAT Intruder/Prowler video from www.militaryvideo.com that lasts about 40 minutes. Shows in very good detail both aircraft. I now fully understand how the Prowler's jamming systems work. Just awesome stuff! I also was able to see landing gear retraction, and that mine on my model is about 1 second too slow, so I'm now going to speed it up to about a 2 second retract time for all gears. Also wing folding is shown, and on my model it's WAY too fast, so going to try and slow that down a bit as well.

It even show's the aircraft pictured here in my sig, except a slight variation on the CY on the tail. The Y is in lower case.

Great stuff! Cost about $20 bucks, well worth it.

The Prowler is looking good! It looks like the cockpit pics I hooked you up with were put to good use. I checked out the HARM on your site and it looks great. I can't wait to see it loaded instead of the Shrikes. Although I don't play the game, I look forward to seeing your newest updates. Keep up the good work!