Any luck Leon?

Any luck?

Good luck with this!

These are some of my favorite a/c designs of all time. I've built a few models and just love the industrial design of them.

Any luck Leon?

oi, this new forum system is quite... confusing

anyway, after being forced to leave my computer for a couple of weeks (went to grama's house, lol) i have finally returned... but with only a little progress, i have modeled the landing gears, the cockpit, and proper dimensions for the aircraft. plus a few touch-ups on the mapping, HOWEVER, i found that you dont actuly go under "Export" in 3Ds to export to an LOD file.... but i havent found anything else.... anybody got any other info?

You have to load the lod exporter from the utilities -> other -tab in max.

Haven't told anyone about until now because it'll be a while before its even vaguely ready for release

post-24797-1227440917_thumb.jpg

I've also manged to download the artbooks, which have some excellent detail, 3-views, unit insignias, etc

whoa nice 3d model...

can i have permission to have my papermodeler friends have a copy of your 3d file and make a papermodel?

i hope you do...

(of course the software model would be free...)

Shin, G.Y over at Relic HW2 forums probably wouldn't mind if you asked her.

Leon, sorry to bump this, but I wanted to ask your status.

Also the above model I mentioned could br used for a comparison or guideline if you needed it, despite it probably being vastly lower poly then your WIP.

IIRC it's around 1200

yukkikaze1.jpg

l8tr!

Okay, im convinced that ANYONE who tries to make a sci-fi mod is cursed. around the time i stopped updating was the same time my computer exploded (in all reality the battery in my lapyop was faulty and had a heating problem causing it to break open). of course i had long since forgotten my commitment to this after i got my computer fixed, sorry.

ANYWAY, i will continue the project whenever i have time but i will post an attachment with what little work i have done. thankyou for your support and sorry to let you guys down.

http://rapidshare.com/files/277135041/FRX-00_v2.zip.html (file is too big for regular upload)

Edited by Leon Kerensky

It's more lack of interest than curse, but it's just sometimes fun to explore game engines and see where you can go with it..

Same problem here. my computer's been buggy for months, and some driver conflict or something stops me from playing SF.

Plus final year at college...

Aghh, by the time I'll have time again we'll probably have retina display or thought scanning features in SF

my sincere apologies for posting in a topic inactive, but I think I should show this to you guys:img00272.jpg

Nice.... can't wait for the Wyvern to show up though... that's what I really want to fly.

the wyvern is practically all Animated, still lacking the unwarp, skin and the hard part.FM.Salute.gif

Cool :good: