Sign in to follow this  
Fates

U.S. Billion Dollar Sub Dissapears

:rofl:

A) "The Vulcan Science Directorate has established that time travel is impossible"

B) The new equipment works Mr. President

C) "It's ok boys, don't bother me again! Those are B-17s from the mainland due to arrive in a few hours."

What happened to the days when this information wouldn't be public. Not only were they quiet, the people, families involved in the community and the navy were silent about the subs. Ahhhhh, I miss the COLD WAR.

My brother in law was in a panic..his son is serving on the Florida and she's out for sea trials after some major re-fitting.he calmed down after he found out the Florida was ok.

Guys this was a major screw up, to much automation. I sure miss the Cold War, it was the era for Nuclear Subs, and I believe it is about to go again. Russia is making some serious moves in their fleet, and China has almost exclusive stated major improvements to their Air and Naval Branches. They have bought several Amphis for Russia and have tested a sub launched SLBM and are building a new FBM to replace the Xia, and they have started building several new SSN to replace the Han. I believe they are serious and becoming more serious everyday.

I know the US Navy has started serious planning for possibilities, and plans to increase the Naval presence in the region. China has worked up plans to deny access by us to some of our traditional allies e.g Japan and Korea.

Master Chief.

Hmm anyone sen the Final Countdown.......somethin seems familuire bout this but anyway if it was a PRE-PLANED call how the hell do u miss it!!!! Unless you have equipment issues and they say there wern't any so i'd have liked to been a fly on the wall for that one..... Sorry Adm. i just forgot you know it happens....