Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charles

If two wings are better than one ....

Guest Charles

... then three must be better than two.

At least that's what the Black Flight of 10 Sqn RNAS thought.

Coming soon ....

tripe.jpg

Edited by Charles

Coming soon ....

tripe.jpg

Sweeeeetttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, this could fall into the same pattern as razors. Remember when all razors only had two blades. Then three... Then four... Are we up to five yet?

So, who is modeling the quad-plane?

You know, this could fall into the same pattern as razors. Remember when all razors only had two blades. Then three... Then four... Are we up to five yet?

So, who is modeling the quad-plane?

I remember when "safety" razors only had one blade...with one edge. My Grandad shaved with a straight razor all his life. :wink:

Looking forward to the Tripe. :good:

I'd like to see someone model that plane you see in that old film clip, with like 10 wings that starts to move and all collapse?

Tripe isnt an attractive name for an attractive girl is it? And she looks like a beauty.

Sod the multiple razors, I cut myself to ribbons this morning.

Guest IndioBlack

Coming soon ....

tripe.jpg

Quite frankly, I am fed up to the back teeth of wasting my time by opening posts here about new aircraft that turn out to be advertisements for a restricted-ware site.

If people are going to make restricted-ware aircraft, then they should talk about them on restricted-ware forums.

The only news about new aircraft that should be permissible on this site is the news about new aircraft that are either freely downloadable on this site, or are linked to another site that allows freely downloadable aircraft.

Restricted-ware is elitist, this site should not be.

Guest capun

Let's see. With about 500 requests and about a 99% acceptance ratio, I would call it more like quality control :)

And maybe the other 99% do want to hear the news

This site is open to anybody to post their work,always has been ,always will be(so long as it's their work).I know some people have issues with some of the modders,BUT they are welcome to post their work.We don't care if it's the A-team,Bortdafarm,or john Q public builder.Everyone knows this.So with this in mind please everyone calm down...now.

IB that's one......don't do it again. We will run this site the way we want and whether you like it or not is immaterial.