Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

Any news when DoA 2 will be out?

I haven't followed DoA as close as I'd wish to, so any of you guys have any news on the new version comming up in the future? :)

I havent but will keep an eye out. I get the Gamespy daily which helps to keep me up on "some" of the game happenings, plus with my trolling the forums... :D How did you like the first one? Was there any strategic aspect to the game or was it all only flight sim? I ask that because one of my favorite games was SWOTL. If you played campaign mode, you could plan the airwar as either the Germans ot the Americans. Then once you launch the mission, you could take your place in an aircraft. Now THATS my idea of a good gameplay for a game. I wish that my 5 1/4 floppies holding the game were still readable. I'd burn them onto a cd and build a dos machine just to play that game and Great Naval Battles of the North Atlantic. It was similar in gameplay with both a strategic and tactical aspect.

The first one was just about on-line only. It had good graphics for the say and a small but good plane selection. I really liked flying the Zeppelin around and manning all the gun positions! :D