Sign in to follow this  
GWhizz

Tail heavy fitter........

Hi All

Does anyone know how to remedy the "sit up and beg" position of the Su-7 on takeoff?I know they were designed to have a degree of STOL capability,but at the minute it looks like its ready to shoot to the moon :shock:

Also,it appears that the aircraft has a redundant wing pylon(on the port side,I think)when flying with just two tanks.

Anyone have any ideas?

don't use flaps and hold down the stick as you can

Well,that certainly cured the ass-draggin',thanks cowboy.Any ideas on the wing pylon :?:

Thanks for everyones help on this subject.On another matter........

I dont seem to be able to zoom in as close on the fitter as I can on other aircraft.Is this a LOD problem?also,is it possible to add flares/chaff to aircraft that dont have them :?:

For zooming tips on the Fitter, go to SIMHQ, Strikefighters, and search on "Easter Egg" or "Fitter". There is a thread on how to change the Fitter's zoomability.

Thanks for the pointer,Zorro.Looks like this has been something of a recurring problem,judging by the number of threads at simhq!

Thanks for the pointer,Zorro.Looks like this has been something of a recurring problem,judging by the number of threads at simhq!