Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Desert Pink camo for RAF Eagle FGR.1

Desert Pink camo for RAF Eagle FGR.1

RAF Eagle FGR.1 Desert pink camo skin for WoE:

This is a repaint for the F-15A Eagle that comes stock in WOE. Someone was complaining that they wanted a camo skin (ok, so they what they really wanted was a gray/green RAF - this was easier). So this is what you get.

--NOTE: this is for use on the STOCK 3rd Eagle from WoE, and is designed with the RAF mod in mind that I released a little way's back.

Like the lo-viz gray, it makes use of existing serial number decals. Included are 'lo-viz' versions of the fin flash and roundels, which, when all is said and done, were supplied with the game. I just de-saturated them to dull the colors.

It's not a real great skin, but it's for fun, so what the heck, right????

You'll also have some (between 60-70) nose art decals, too. Some are 'borrowed' from some of my other sets, some are new taken from photos or drawing of real RAF aircraft (mostly Tornados or Victors) that had a nice Desert Storm or Telic feel to them, others are brand new, many for fun and lots just because I could do them, and had the artworks available.

As usual, the standard semi-clothed or nekked female form is quite prevelant -so be warned! You'll also find various other types, since this is a more modern skin, from classic style pinups, TV, movies, anime, anything I could find to liven it up a little.

Install instructions are in the readme enclosed; it's just a simple skin, so no 'brain science' here :)

Remember: this is for the STOCK, 3rd Wire Wings Over Europe F-15A (well, really the RAF version) ONLY. The Mirage Factory's is just too beautiful, and I won't mess with that one!

Enjoy!

Wrench

Kevin Stein