Well, i dont have the game just yet, but it looks like this game is well on its way through the community to bring us an up to date Fighters Anthology...what was probably the best sim of its time...notice, "of it's time". Like alot of other games, there's always something missing, and not enough time in a companies budget to produce a full project. I can only hope to see things expand to fruition in the future, and the team work between thirdwire and the consumer flurish.

Will be watching...

the cat -

out...

My very first flight sim was Fighter Anthology. At the time, I was using Windows 95, and that was in 97. It was a great sim, and am VERY much looking forward to an updated version. I especially liked the carrier ops in it.

Chief W.

ya well, dont hold your breath...seems like in the last 10 years the quality of game developement has kinda gone to the way side...but u never know, maybe someone out there will pick the ball up and actually realize that the reason we dont buy the titles the corporate boobs think isnt marketable is:

1. they half arse just about everything they do now days, and never really making a complete package...if the game is decent the docs are terrible...ect ect.

2. how can i buy something u dont produce!!!???!!!

hey i'd love to see an updated version of steel panthers...same game, just better graphics and a couple of new perks...i'm not looking for any fancy 3D engine that shows me alot of kewl explosions and lights...that gets boring after a few min...

the cat

out