Guest capun

A strange looking plane in the horizon

Guest capun

A sneak peek at future releases from the A-Team

IMHO a plane that did not get the respect it merited

OV-1C Mohawk

OV1C-01.jpg

OV1C-04.jpg

With its own Virtual Cockpit, my first try at it. Of course using a lot of Kesselbrut's resources

OV1C-06.jpg

OV-1D Mohawk with SLAR

OV1D-01.jpg

OV1D-06.jpg

With its own Virtual Cockpit, my first try at it. Of course using a lot of Kesselbrut's resources

OV1D-03.jpg

Great work, A-Team. This will be a valuable addition to the series' fleet of aircraft. Mucho interesting missions will be possible with this mod. Thanks for your continued hard work for the sim.

Thanks,

I love these planes- adds some great variety to the game, as well as good potential for campaigns, etc...

Wow! Splendid. That should cover all the Prop jobs in the SEA conflict but one.

:ph34r: V/R, CL

My Viet Nam collection of airplanes just keeps growing. Great work, A-Team! Waiting for this now, as well as Easykill's 105-31. Thanks to all. Love the bug eye cockpit!

Once again amazing work! I don't know how you guys crank out these planes so fast, but they have all been very well Detailed and every bit as good and in some cases better than the stock aircraft. Thanks to everyone on the A-Team!

Very nice! A welcome addition to the Strike Fighters Israeli Air Force!

Yeah the second to last you may want to fix that mapping issue. The Roundel is bleeding..

Guest capun
Yeah the second to last you may want to fix that mapping issue. The Roundel is bleeding..

You mean on the SLAR pod? It's not bleeding, it is too big for the side setion and then overlapping to the top section and probably the bottom section too.

Bleeding normally will have black sidestreaks on the bleeding faces

Anyways, just pointing it out :wink:

Guest Saganuay82

From Capuns site"

"Read the installation file from any of our models to get the e-mail to send the request, include First Name, Last Name, callsign/username used in forums, City and State/Country. Or you can contact by e-mail anyone of the team members with the request. There will be an Usage Agreement that you need to abide by to download files."

And if you are using Hotmail, Yahoo mail or such they also want your ISP name. I guess this is so they can watch for guys trying to get around their system. Its free to join, they can deny you access if they don't want you in for some reason. They are also now accepting Paypal if you want to donate to their work.

And how do u get the readme of the planes if u cant download the files in the first place?

There are plenty of A Team aircraft already uploaded here. Most of the WW2 planes and the helicopters for example.

Guest Saganuay82

Just send him a PM here on this site. Since he owns the site you are trying to get into, it would be a good start if you can't find the address? Include your email addy and he can reply?