Sign in to follow this  
John

WOV/SFP1 Firebar file HELP!

Fellow fliers I had to reload my SFP! and WOV programs after my wife accidently wiped the harddrives they were on.

Don't ask the woman is a menace around electronics. i have been able to find and downlaod nearly all the aircraft i had with one exception the Yax Firebar. It seems this has disappeared in the all the various websites. If anyone has the flie it would be greatly apreciated.

John

-28P at Major Lee's place here ~> http://www.majorleesaerodrome.net/ under the SF stuff, aircraft, etc...

I'd back up all aircraft onto CD, then make more backups. They should fit if you zip them up.

I use 7zip. Here, its GNU liscense which is pretty cool ~> http://www.7-zip.org/ column5 uses it for his/her Cold War downloads, its smaller than zip and rar, and its GNU.

7z mix of GNU and BSD, my bad!! :dntknw:

I don't know where to get the -28 bomber version. I forgot. If I get the WoE, I'd add it to the game (F-5A too, assuming emergency mass production in that scenario, should be Awsim fun).

Fellow fliers I had to reload my SFP! and WOV programs after my wife accidently wiped the harddrives they were on.

Don't ask the woman is a menace around electronics. i have been able to find and downlaod nearly all the aircraft i had with one exception the Yax Firebar. It seems this has disappeared in the all the various websites. If anyone has the flie it would be greatly apreciated.

John

I have both just give me your e-mailadress and i mail them

i had a similar problem after my powersupply (enermax 620W liberty brand new ) exploded and my motherbaord/rams/2harddrives and cpu was toasted

John

Thanks All I forgot about Major Lee's airdrome!

7z mix of GNU and BSD, my bad!! :dntknw:

I don't know where to get the -28 bomber version. I forgot. If I get the WoE, I'd add it to the game (F-5A too, assuming emergency mass production in that scenario, should be Awsim fun).

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=1939

this si the link for the Brewer Bomber version IMHO a far more potent aircraft then the base Firebar it was moded from.